alone or not?

would you rather sleep alone, or with someone else?

• Total voters

.Morgan.

Reaction score
:lol: my best friend recently stayed the night, which he does often, usually it doesn't bother me because he'll either go home early and I'll sleep all day or he'll go to bed on the couch, but tonight he slept in my bed with me. I fell asleep, and then I woke up for three reasons, 1. he was snoring very loudly, 2. he stole all my covers, and 3. he was about 3 inches from my face. I tried waking him up to tell him to move over to the other side of the bed, but he didn't wake or move at all. I'm used to sleeping alone, so I got really annoyed and moved to the couch.

:hmm: This made me wonder, would you rather sleep alone, or does it bother you to have someone sleep with you?

Well that depends if its a lover yes but if its my sister no she is the worst person in the world to sleep with she almost had her foot in my mouth :roll:

The first time, it was pretty difficult for me. Now, I'm pretty usually with it. Of course, in winter, it's not easy as mates are in war for the cover.

Depend on my mood...sometimes I rather to be alone sleeping or sleep next to my hubby. Either one of us hog up the blanket so we have our own, so no hog up the blankets. :)

If I'm in a hotel room sharing a room with someone, I would be fine sleeping by myself, but if I'm at home in my own bedroom, I prefer to sleep with someone, many reasons why, one-it helps me sleep better, two- I feel conformable, three- I'm scare of the dark. :lol:

I prefer alone, but for any reason, sleeping with someone else is ok. Sometimes I would like to sleep with my friends just for fun like I did with one of my friend in Portland :)

This subject was discussed before but I'll play along. I'm fine with sleeping with someone but I have an issue with blanket. That's why I use 2 blankets :cool2:

normally - I like to sleep alone because I move a lot and I sprawl WIDE but it is nice to sleep with someone. Just that she should get used to me sprawling all over :cool2:

I am not comfortable sleeping with anyone but my hubby and kids. I am always worried about disturbing their sleep so I always feel I shouldnt move. I dont know why I am like that.

However, I do love sleeping with my hubby but due to the pain in his back, he has a hard time sleeping comfortably on our bed so he ends up sleeping on the couch. I really hate that but I prefer him to get a good night's sleep on the couch than having none on our bed.

Sometimes I enjoy having my kids sleep with me but they tend to do bodily harm to someone so I am afraid of them when they are sleeping!

After my split from my ex hubby, I had a hard time sleeping alone at nights. I felt like I was all alone in the world and it scared me but after a while, I got used to it so when I first lived with my current hubby, it took me a while to get used to it again.

I am not comfortable sleeping with anyone but my hubby and kids. I am always worried about disturbing their sleep so I always feel I shouldnt move. I dont know why I am like that.
me too.... me too.... that's why I prefer sleeping alone unless she is a heavy sleeper.

However, I do love sleeping with my hubby but due to the pain in his back, he has a hard time sleeping comfortably on our bed so he ends up sleeping on the couch. I really hate that but I prefer him to get a good night's sleep on the couch than having none on our bed.
couch is infamous for causing bad back. Why not get 2 twin beds joined together? That way - he can get his own mattress designed for his back problem.... and certainly a lot cheaper than those high-tech bed where you can adjust the stiffness and angle.

me too.... me too.... that's why I prefer sleeping alone unless she is a heavy sleeper.

couch is infamous for causing bad back. Why not get 2 twin beds joined together? That way - he can get his own mattress designed for his back problem.... and certainly a lot cheaper than those high-tech bed where you can adjust the stiffness and angle.

Then what do I do with my fancy king sized bed? It is georgous and was expensive! LOL!

I prefer sleep alone for all way for now but being married would be different story.

I used slept with my sister before on full bed and it's very pain, she's just need lights on from bathroom or left TV on during sleep due scare of night and pull blanket to other side, not want sleep with like that anymore.

Yup, I had slept on couch before and hate it, it cause my back to hurt and feel like low energy, very tired and unstable.

Sleeping with someone in my world is defined by either:
1) cuddling with your partner provided that you can tolerate it.
2) emergency situation that was uncalled for.

Cuddling with someone feels great if you're happy with them. Usually pets like dogs and cats provide that unconditional love.

Emergency situation is what I define as where you have little other choice. That could mean being stranded in Yosemite after a hiking expedition, or out at the 1 bedroom motel in the middle of Route 66.

Then what do I do with my fancy king sized bed? It is georgous and was expensive! LOL!

oh well..... i guess you'll have to sleep alone then.... while your hubby sleeps on that crummy sofa :laugh2:

Yup, I had slept on couch before and hate it, it cause my back to hurt and feel like low energy, very tired and unstable.

For my hubby, it is the total opposite. I cant sleep comfortably on the couch either. He is a weird one, I guess. :)

oh well..... i guess you'll have to sleep alone then.... while your hubby sleeps on that crummy sofa :laugh2:

Yep, the sofa is crummy! Only cuz it was his sofa that he bought with his ex fiance!!! :lol:

Back