AllDeaf gets kudos from The Admin Zone!!

:applause: :applause: Way to go Alex!!!! What a great article, congratulations!!! Keep up the great work!!!! :thumb:

Wow! Every thing Alex said is all true! ;)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent! I kind of wish there was a place on that site to report examples of sites with horrible administration. I know TWO that would fit in that catagory.

Aw, that's very nice ! :D
Wonderin' what is goin' to happen if this AD is goin' to be on the top of allll other forums ( deaf & hearin' ) ? Will Alex be invitin' by Hollywood to receive his Golden Award ? lol

Just my thought ! :giggle:

CONGRATS!!! I truly blessed that I am member of AD! I don't know what I'll do without you guys!

:grouphug:

congrats alex!!!! also I can't even forget the moderators too they helped alex out too when he was busy so alex and moderators u all did a great job :thumb:

Three cheers for AD

I second everything the others have said, except for the part about reporting 'horrible administration'. AD doesn't have anyone like that.

Alex rocks in my book! AllDeaf is the only longest forum I ever posted in since 2003, and still posting I aren't going anywhere. There are no deaf forums out there is better than AllDeaf! :thumb:

Let AllDeaf be number one! ;)

Back