All In Memorial of TongueOnFire: Post your graphics & writing & thoughts here

Sorry I was out of town when Amanda died, and those are awesome graphic art pictures! Keep up, guys and girls! I wish that I get to know Amanda but oh well.. I will miss her postings as well.

LovelyBlkGal said:
Photo74.jpg

it's very special for her that i already make with pix and add idea.. with my good friend help out with me too today it's soo nice pix also i m gonna give to her's parent so they can remma their's loved daughter :D

It's wonderful thought of you to create the picture ... :( You are such sweetie... It's wonderful picture... :hug:

Everyone, you all create wonderful pictures for Amanda.. She smile at us because she KNOWS we are such caring people.

Here is more picture because I realized yesterday that Amanda loves dophins, that's why I create for her.

Admin. and Mod., I hope this image for signature is okay. I check it's 28.7 KB *phew*

3.) Members using images as signatures and/or avatars are to use JPG or GIF format only. Only 1 image is allowed per signature, and must be 50KB or less in file size.

Her time of youth was a time of pain
And yet she showed us once again
There's a time to sing at the sun
Like nothing's ever begun
Nothing like the dolphin fun.
We might hear her on the sea
When there is a splash of white.
We might see her or maybe not.
But we the deafies
Will never forget
The blinding nakedness
Of the motion and the emotion
Of the life deep inside.

Liebling:-))) said:
Admin. and Mod., I hope this image for signature is okay. I check it's 28.7 KB *phew*

Actually sweetie, your signature is wayy too big, the image should be 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels high and yours shown as 308 pixels high x 646 pixels wide....

^Angel^ said:
Actually sweetie, your signature is wayy too big, the image should be 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels high and yours shown as 308 pixels high x 646 pixels wide....

Your signature makes my arms goose. Chris did a fabulous job !! Unbelievable, he did a good creative on that signature. I love it

FeistyChick said:
TSK TSK!!! SHE WAS BORN IN 1997??? :-o :giggle:

wouldn't it be neat if i was born in 86? :D :giggle:

Would be nice if I born 1620? I would be in world record alive many years. :lol: I may wear Martha Washington's style clothes.

Ha Ha Sabrina,

Get a Dream harder , if you wishes wear Martha Washington's style clothes... ?

Make one! :eek:

hey LBG, u and ur friend did good job made this and give to her parents.. *sigh*

^Angel^ said:

Thank you for let me know about pixels. I will check again and fix it into smaller.

Awww Liebling! Just beautifully! ;) Everytime I see Amanda's photo I end up in tears. Gosh I miss her so much! :(

There hasn't been a day that goes by she isn't thought about. I think about her all the time. My children even remembered her and they are sad to see her go too. :( Markus wanted to go with me to the funeral but, I told him only if someone gives us a ride because I know my vehicle would not make it that far. I am working on getting a ride, I already talked to my step mother but she has something to do on Wednesday to get ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday, and I am just waiting on a respond from my other sister who is hearing. I hope she will take us. :fingersx:

I wish I can go to her funeral wed but I cant make it cause I dont have money to fly or take bus to there :(. I live in Ontario, Canada :( I am sure everyone cant even stop to thinking of Amanda same as me I always think of Amanda since FBG tell everyone that she was in hosptial for weeks till died.

Every time I look at Amanda's picture on my screensaver make me sad to see her gone. and make me think of her all the times even in night and day time.

Cheri said:
Awww Liebling! Just beautifully! ;) Everytime I see Amanda's photo I end up in tears. Gosh I miss her so much! :(

There hasn't been a day that goes by she isn't thought about. I think about her all the time. My children even remembered her and they are sad to see her go too. :( Markus wanted to go with me to the funeral but, I told him only if someone gives us a ride because I know my vehicle would not make it that far. I am working on getting a ride, I already talked to my step mother but she has something to do on Wednesday to get ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday, and I am just waiting on a respond from my other sister who is hearing. I hope she will take us. :fingersx:

Thank you for like Amanda's beloved dophins artwork.. :hug:

I know ... I still can't believe she really gone... :( I miss her and her sense of humor posts and also recipes... :( I hope you and Angel will attend at her funeral and then update about her funeral...

Liebling:-))) said:
It's wonderful thought of you to create the picture ... :( You are such sweetie... It's wonderful picture... :hug:

Everyone, you all create wonderful pictures for Amanda.. She smile at us because she KNOWS we are such caring people.

Thanks Liebling:))) amd yea i m sure her's parent wuld love those them since it's her favorite osu football and dolphine so i was thought idea add put on it :) :hug:

btw i love ur graphicart different few pix with them it's soo great!

Amanda love dophlin and OSU football .. and also she love yoga as i remember she siad love it yoga something like that

Cheri said:

anything hear from ur sister yet?

?

Umm...who is Amanda? Pardon me but I just recently moved to Vermont from Ohio (long story) last month in October and was left out of the loop.

Did Amanda live in Columbus or something?

Peace,

-Adam

yes she used to live in columus she known as TongueonFire, YogaGurl, DolphinOhioGal, Fuzzybear.

now I know..

Shiva said:
yes she used to live in columus she known as TongueonFire, YogaGurl, DolphinOhioGal, Fuzzybear.

Gotcha..no wonder the nick-names looked familiar. I did'nt know her personally since I lived in Cleveland. Do you know what the cause of death was? Illness?

Peace,

-Adam

PS. I see you like anime...I used to watch it for years since the 1970s..classic stuff.

Back