All In Memorial of TongueOnFire: Post your graphics & writing & thoughts here

Liebling:-))) said:
Sorry I forget to tell you how wonderful your and CyberRed's artwork are after add 2 pictures here. :Oops:

Thank you for like my creative artwork... :thumb:

that is alright lol .. thanks for like my creative design lol

---------------------------

ahhh CR give you the Design pic of Dolphin, football which she love it, background and more it look great lol

LovelyBlkGal said:
amandawithosufootball23mi.gif

TSK TSK!!! SHE WAS BORN IN 1997??? :-o :giggle:

wouldn't it be neat if i was born in 86? :D :giggle:

Cheri said:
Oh Wow! :shock:

You got Amanda's favorite dolphins and Ohio State Lovelyblkgirl! It sure looks so beautifully! psst. I pmed you. :hug:

Liebling, I love yours as well. You always created good art graphics of anything. :hug:

Thank you :hug: It´s my hobby...

I didnt know that Amanda´s favorite is dolphins.. wow... I will create again...

Thanks for correctin' the year, LovelyBlkGal. Gee - my mind was soo tired from concentratin' on many things ( remodelin' on this house, and buy a few things for this house - blah, blah. lol ) But, I am glad you informed me. Million thanks, LovelyBlkGal !

Guess what ? I am sure Amanda is laughin' at me. :lol: Amanda is havin' a GOOD TIME....

CyberRed said:
Thanks for correctin' the year, LovelyBlkGal. Gee - my mind was soo tired from concentratin' on many things ( remodelin' on this house, and buy a few things for this house - blah, blah. lol ) But, I am glad you informed me. Million thanks, LovelyBlkGal !

Guess what ? I am sure Amanda is laughin' at me. :lol: Amanda is havin' a GOOD TIME....

tsk tsk lol and also I am sure she would laugh and whack at you for make a mistake lol no worries same as me while I go outside and not think . same in home not think i should have to pay attetion dang! cause in my mind to think of TOF on my mind and the car was almost hit me till i saw the car was come up to me and i jumpy and walk fast go on the sidewilk from cross the road. and also i wasnt think and watch tv to thinking that my mushroom soup was flood till my mind is pop in to tell me go to the kitchen and it was too late already flood on the stove shoot! and my friend roommate was mad at me to pay attetion!! cause i wasnt think of it and think of tof from the good memories oops *blushing*

DeafMonkey said:
tsk tsk lol and also I am sure she would laugh and whack at you for make a mistake lol no worries same as me while I go outside and not think . same in home not think i should have to pay attetion dang! cause in my mind to think of TOF on my mind and the car was almost hit me till i saw the car was come up to me and i jumpy and walk fast go on the sidewilk from cross the road. and also i wasnt think and watch tv to thinking that my mushroom soup was flood till my mind is pop in to tell me go to the kitchen and it was too late already flood on the stove shoot! and my friend roommate was mad at me to pay attetion!! cause i wasnt think of it and think of tof from the good memories oops *blushing*

:rofl: That was funny, girl. I apologized for my mistake - gee :lol: I thanked to LovelyBlkGal for PM'in' me and let me know and I re-corrected the year on banner and, then send it to her again for her signature image.

DeafMonkey said:

I am sure she is laughing about the mistake.

Cookie Monster said:
Chris made this signature banner for ^Angel^ in memory of Amanda.

tofbanner8nb.gif

Aww Tell Chris Thanks a million, it's beautiful!! I love animated and I sure love that Angel 2!!

:hug:

You guys are the best!!

:rofl: @ CyberRed's error on the birthyear. :) I am sure Amanda's laughing now. :)

Patty and Chris, what a beautiful banner you did for Angel. :)

All of you did a GREAT job on your graphic arts! :) :applause:

Awesome!!!! yeah Amanda would make fun of CyberRed of being mistake LOL. they re so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makin' fun of me ? :lol: Well, Amanda loves me .. so there. :nana: :fruit:

I agreed with SherryCherish lol .. If Amanda is here and would make fun of you (CR) lol hahahahaha

:giggle: :giggle:

Share w/y'all

Photo74.jpg

it's very special for her that i already make with pix and add idea.. with my good friend help out with me too today it's soo nice pix also i m gonna give to her's parent so they can remma their's loved daughter :D

Back