AIM problems

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
GROWL.......I am starting to hate my AIM - it keeps having problems like it wouldnt let me sign on or when I do sign on my buddy list is gone there is no names and NOW it says my account is suspended WTF - I have been gone for a few days so I dont know what the hell happened......I created a NEW screename cuz I dont know how long it will take to fix this problem so if you want to know my new SN - pm me.....

What is your AIM problems if you had any???

Your AIM account has been suspended because you cancelled your AOL account.

I once dealt with an AIM suspension, but everything was normal the next day. Must've been a problem at AOL's end.

By the way, I'm moving this thread to the appropriate forum.

^ :laugh2:.. i t had happened to me once or twice i gets my sn back to normal. no worries nessecary..

Originally posted by kevbo

actually my mother tried to cancel the AOL account cuz she signed up for the free hours but didnt like it, but they refused to cancel it or they say they do but they dont!! growl!!! I am going to call them myself and straighten this out and two I have this aim Screen name without having AOL account.... so it cant be related to that!!

Originally posted by kevbo

Can't be? I have 3 aim sns from my old aol account and they work fine.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
WHAT!!! :shock: are you serious!!
WTF! No, I didn't. I don't even know your AIM.

Originally posted by Teekie
Can't be? I have 3 aim sns from my old aol account and they work fine.
I am talking about present, not past.

I dont have an AOL account, but I have several screennames with AIM. BabyPhat is right, sometimes every once in a blue moon, I do have problems logging into AIM. No idea why.

same here I don't use AIM anymore oh well and I still have AOL acct but will delete it soon cuz my dad got DSL ugh for a while but don't worry my loyal AOLERS who know me that well I shall return when I have my OWN aol acct and damn compy of my own :roll: heh

It's probably a short time thing. I have multiple AIM accounts and sometimes, one of them will stop working for half a day. I eventually get that account back. Just wait, try again in the morning and you'll probably get it back.

I filled out a form and emailed them that I have a problem with the AIM and oh my god, they wanted to know the total RAM, what model comp, my sound card, my web browser, the program on my comp (windows ME), etc.....I was like...I had to look it up cuz I didnt know it ......it seems like a lot of trouble just to ask what happened to my account...they even wanted to know the time and the time zone you are in.....I dont even know the time or the day since I was gone for few days......

I've heard Millions 3char/screennames were suspended account.
Because AOL has that new RULE that if your screenname is AOLed and then cancels the AIM is suspended account.

Hmm that use to happend to me before. Give it a day and try it again. It worked for me.

CAN'T be. I used my aol sn and aim sn....same sn so when i cancelled aol, my aim sn is always work for me. you need turn sounds off and change ur password one time per week.

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Hmm that use to happend to me before. Give it a day and try it again. It worked for me.

roflmao read what kevbo said..
that was past yes!.. but i'm talk about present it new rule!

Back