After 2 years past, what are you going to do?

I was very disappointing at the Show Me Deaf Film Festival...
I expected great film. So Deaf filmmakers are making films
just for fun, not serious.
So I want to see if I can make it in Hollywood.
Since I got Saturn (serious) in my 5th house (creative and art), I am serious about making serious film.
If nothing happen there, then I just go find something else to do, msybe go to cooking school, I know that will be FUN!!!

Whatever, Patrice.

uh-okay.. um, can you tell me what your predict 'bout my future?

:ugh3:

In the past, nothing happen the way you want.
In the present, your life is out of control or fail to follow through.
In the future, unwilling to make sacrifice, stay online and chat with alldeaf.

Just kidding.

How about "genetic engineering"? Many people want to know how
they inherit genes or want to know if their unborn babies will be
healthy or not.

I only know about "genetic counseling" - not sure about "genetic engineering", sorry. I read that genetic counseling is harder than med school. And I don't think I could finish med school. :dunno: Also I haven't taken Genetics, just had genetics in Biology. I have no ideas about careers. :(

In the past, nothing happen the way you want.
In the present, your life is out of control or fail to follow through.
In the future, unwilling to make sacrifice, stay online and chat with alldeaf.

Just kidding.

Bullshit.

the last 2 years have been a complete BORE-FEST. if in 2010 my life was still going the same way and I wasnt severly depressed, Id probably try to start my own photography bussines thang or try to get a job doing something with photography and then I would drink rockstars everyday. ktnxbye

Not everything happens in 2 years. You can't expect everything to go the way you want it to happen in 2 years.

If I got a job, I won't expect myself to make a shitload of money right away. It would probably take me a few years to work my way up and get a better paying position within that company.

If I was single, I wouldn't expect to find a woman... go into a relationship with her... get married... and have kids... all in 2 years. It takes time to progress with all of that.

within two yrs.. getting better.. i have pancrea cancer right now.. undergoing the radiation treatments... so i cannot expect anything else within two yrs ...

Oh I am sorry to hear about this and wish you win and beat cancer... I am sure you will when you keep on positive your healthy... :hug:

I have everything what I wish is good enough...

Future? :dunno:

All what I hope is meet ADers real life more often in the future... :D

Thank you everyone.... Doctor just informed me last week that cancer had shrunk about 50%... i was told i have a good chance to be cured... so keep praying for me...

So Doctor wants me to continue taking the radiation treatments...

I am sorry to hear about your cancer but the 50% shrinkage is a good news. Keep up healing!

the last 2 years have been a complete BORE-FEST. if in 2010 my life was still going the same way and I wasnt severly depressed, Id probably try to start my own photography bussines thang or try to get a job doing something with photography and then I would drink rockstars everyday. ktnxbye

Wow Photography business. Go for it.

Not everything happens in 2 years. You can't expect everything to go the way you want it to happen in 2 years.

If I got a job, I won't expect myself to make a shitload of money right away. It would probably take me a few years to work my way up and get a better paying position within that company.

If I was single, I wouldn't expect to find a woman... go into a relationship with her... get married... and have kids... all in 2 years. It takes time to progress with all of that.

You may never know.

You can change 2 years from now. What you need to do? START DO IT TODAY!

You don't have yesterday anymore, it is history and it is over.
Tomorrow is not exist, meaning it is not there yet, period.

Today is all you have, that is why it is called presents.

What you make of today will impact tomorrow. If you think negative today, then tomorrow will be negative, including possible death.

If you try to be positive today, then tomorrow could be more positive or you won't be there anyway. So....

Its pointless to worry about tomorrow.

You can change 2 years from now. What you need to do? START DO IT TODAY!

You don't have yesterday anymore, it is history and it is over.
Tomorrow is not exist, meaning it is not there yet, period.

Today is all you have, that is why it is called presents.

What you make of today will impact tomorrow. If you think negative today, then tomorrow will be negative, including possible death.

If you try to be positive today, then tomorrow could be more positive or you won't be there anyway. So....

Its pointless to worry about tomorrow.

I am.
I am writing film script.
I am drawing storyboards.
I am deciding where I want to film.
I am thinking about actors and actress.
I am buying props.

Next
I will start filming.
And then I will submit my film in festivals.

That should take me about 2 years.

And if that don't work out, I will do something else.

My life is dark right now....
After 2 years?....God is good, i believe there
will a good and wonderful light coming for me...

Back