After 2 years past, what are you going to do?

Well, if you can predict futures...can u predict my future
in 2 years from now? heh..

I can do the Astrology chart, which I need your birthdate, birthtime, and birthplace. And I'll let you know in PM.

Or do you want Tarot card reading?

I can do both if you want me to.

I can do the Astrology chart, which I need your birthdate, birthtime, and birthplace. And I'll let you know in PM.

Or do you want Tarot card reading?

I can do both if you want me to.

No thanks, dont trust you or anybody with my personal info and
i was just kiddin around anyways........
Smile.

within two yrs.. getting better.. i have pancrea cancer right now.. undergoing the radiation treatments... so i cannot expect anything else within two yrs ...

I am prayer for you will have a good health ;):)

Unknow about future!!! :dunno2: or Maybe Hope Tranining my horse to shows

Within two years I hope to be a little more than halfway done on my Bachelor's Degree, have bought a small starter home for me and Maddie in the area, but not in my hometown, likely in Dardanelle or Russellville. And hopefully I'll be out of that chicken plant in a job that is more geared towards what I like to do which is doing creative things like writing, photography, graphic art.

And Maddie will be starting Kindergarten in two years, so wow this is going to be a wild ride I bet, lol.

Hmm. College, perhaps to the point of graduation.
Within two years, it's fairly common for me to move
4+ times, so I'll likely end up seeing some new places.
Married and children? Who knows.

In the 2 years, I parted and treated my teathand. Now I have new boyfriends, buy a small house and want to marry next year.

hm I don't know what will happen in 2 years from now but I'll get back to you by 2009 okay? :P

2 years from now, one thing that I know is working in the fire department. I don't know if it's either if I have a wife at that time or not. So, help me, God, for the better future plan.

In 2 years from now, probably would be in University doing a Bachelor Degree. I'll get back to you about this one 2 years later. heh

In 2 years, I might

Completely forget about Miss Pee, Miss Deaflilmedia, etc. Forgot what her fart smells like.

My personal life? Remain in same company that I am currently working for, and hopefully promotions, also finish my degree that I have put off, this degree fits in where I work for at this time. Yes, I still am happy work there and usually do more work than needed.

Back