Adult stem cell is happening right now to cure hearing loss!

Impressive!!! I'm speaking to RNL BIO and they've told me that they believe they can help my hearing loss. According to my mom my loss occurred in a very similar fashion to Chloe's when I was a kid (constant ear infections w/one major sickness/high fever that destroyed the rest of it). Only our time frames are different (hers over 3 years - mine over 25+ years). As soon as they look at my medical records and I get clearance for the treatment I'm going to have it done. They're suspicious that I have autoimmune hearing loss based on what I told them so we'll see how this works out.

Needless to say my parents are excited as well.

If you have time, id love to chat to you on instant messenger. Ill check your blog, check mine. Last time you said you were choosing to get a CI in the dead ear and saving your good ear for stem cells. Im not a fan of CI at this point, but for those who want CI, it's their choice. Stem cells is my choice and im saving both ears. What did your new insurance say about CI by the way? Did they approve and if not, what is their reason?

Have you been in touch with Nepsis? I might get my stem cells done at that lab soon. Where you live, it would be a short trip! Ill have to fly to San Diego, but that's much cheaper than flying half way around the world. Ive been in touch with Nepsis and they can treat me with cord blood stem cells by IV in my arm. When do you plan to get stem cells in your good ear? What are your plans for your dead ear if insurance approves CI? Ive been told you won't be able to benefit from stem cells after getting CI, not for 20+ years anyhow. They would have to regrow the cochlea.

Second, if you do get it done, I doubt it will work long term.

You have no evidence for this. Even I don't know how long the improvement will last. I have a stable, non-progressive HL so this greatly improves my chances of a long term improvement.

Third, your hearing is so very poor, even if you have the "success" that this one woman is the history of the world had, I would still think that you would be a CI candidate, and that in order to get the best hearing possible, you should still get an implant.

I will ask around as to the db improvement, but we know Chloe is able to hear without HAs, even in her worse ear that is at 50% of normal. So we know that stem cells has far more potental than any CI. No CI can make you hearing after all! Stem cells could make me partially or even fully hearing! It would not take much of an improvement for my hearing to be too good for CI. A 50th percentile improvement with stem cells could be comparable to someone in the 99th percentile with CI.

I was aided to 35db from 100db HL in 1998(compare to 30db with CI) and I understood alot of speech and heard almost every environmental sound, including high pitches. A 10db improvement with stem cells will give me the hearing I had years ago, a 30db improvement will give me better hearing than CI across the board. I have threads showing CI being comparable to HAs with a severe hearing loss. Ive seen the speech discrimination scores of people with different degrees of hearing loss and compared that to CI. Ill post about this. The stem cell labs say I can repeat the stem cell treatment for additional improvements, it will just add up.

It's plain silly to get CI(unless you are against stem cells and never want stem cells ever) when so much better is available now. CI's obsolence has begun and I don't see CI being around or supported within a decade. CI was the best thing for many years. Chloe could have gotten CI but chose stem cells instead and now she can hear without HAs! Why would anyone not want that? Youll understand more about this in my blog Q and A, feel free to ask more ?s here or in my blog.

Fourth, your hopes are far too high. You are being completely unreasonable. You are throwing words like "cure" and "0 db", a responsible doctor would NEVER take you on as a patient.

Stem cells *is* a cure for Chloe. I am just expecting stem cells to get my hearing loss improved to moderate-severe levels and hear way better than CI. I don't know if ill get to 0db with HAs. I asked about this in another forum and the concensus was that 0db was impossible. One reason could be the internal circuit noise. Oh well, the gains will be maxed out and ill accept 5db or 10db or whatever. Beats 30db as the 50th percentile with CI anyday.

Fifth, you are prelingually, bilaterally, profoundly deaf. The patient was none of those things. Why on earth do you think that what worked for her (for now) will work for you at all?

The same reason CI has worked for those group of people.

Sixth, if you had any sense at all you would NOT travel to a 3rd world country to have an experimetal medical procedure. Do you get that at all? You are going to a place where people don't even have clean water, and you re asking them to experiment on your body. Put things inside of you that you have no idea what they are or what they might do....that, to me, is literally, insanity.

Those 3rd world countries are way ahead of America in stem cell technology. This tells me alot. The stem cell centers are located in the "rich" part of that country. Ive seen pictures of that part, it looks first world, not all of the country is 3rd world. I understand there will be some degree of risk, this is why I am researching around, asking questions and emailing stem cell centers. I am going into this with my eyes wide open and my brain filled with knowlege on what to expect.

http://www.alldeaf.com/hearing-aids-cochlear-implants/69092-degrees-hearing-loss-speech-scores-3.html#post1468364

This post will give us a good idea of what to expect regarding speech performance. beethovensears' with no residual hearing above 1000Hz is already doing better than average CI. Ill post more examples in the speech thread. I have also shown evidence it takes a 75-80db HL with proper HAs to match the average CI. This means a 30db improvement to my hearing would give me better hearing than the average CI. We have seen how much Chloe has improved, but it does not guarantee ill improve as much. Ive read around that average improvement is 20db per stem cell treatment season using cord blood SC. Two seasons of treatments would give me far better odds than any CI out there. Ill find out more on the extent of improvement from the stem cell labs and post it here.

Last edited:
She did improve her hearing capabilities and she did have autoimmune disease but different places treat different conditions from different causes...
Huh? What does that mean? So far its only been demonstrated that autoimmune caused hearing loss can be improved by stem cells. Doesn't surprise me.....We have already shown that autoimmune conditions (in general) can be improved/ cured by bone marrow transplantation. (boy in Bubble disease, leukeodystrophy etc) So if someone with autoimmune caused hearing loss responds well to treatment by stem cells, that's simply reinforcing what we already know. It doesnt mean that stem cells will be able to repair any other hearing loss, caused by other etoilgies.

Huh? What does that mean? So far its only been demonstrated that autoimmune caused hearing loss can be improved by stem cells. Doesn't surprise me.....We have already shown that autoimmune conditions (in general) can be improved/ cured by bone marrow transplantation. (boy in Bubble disease, leukeodystrophy etc) So if someone with autoimmune caused hearing loss responds well to treatment by stem cells, that's simply reinforcing what we already know. It doesnt mean that stem cells will be able to repair any other hearing loss, caused by other etoilgies.

Exactly. Autoimmune disorders respond well because of the very nature of an autoimmune disorder.:roll:

The fake compliment to the questioner so the salesman can butter up the potential mark. Smooth move! Of course, you *will* be approved for this program, and all you have to do is throw a lot of cash his way for some mere hope. Stemcellblogger, someone who gets jurisdiction over your sorry ass will sue you for fraud.

Yeppers. It is so very transparent.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL, ORDER IN THE NEXT 30 SECS AND WE'LL OFFER STEM CELLS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY FOR FREE!!!

:lol:

act NOW and you will receive handy carrying case for your free extra set of stem cells for all family members. So, altogether you will receive the bonus Ginsu knives, the stylish carrying case and the second set of cells, all absolutely free!*

*$9.95 for shipping and handling

act NOW and you will receive handy carrying case for your free extra set of stem cells for all family members. So, altogether you will receive the bonus Ginsu knives, the stylish carrying case and the second set of cells, all absolutely free!*

*$9.95 for shipping and handling

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

We got some very silly ADers here! :lol:

WUTS DAT?
I RAFF?
I RUSE?

for those who doesn't get it - read here

*shrugs* please be mature about it and stay on topic. I know you are against stem cells but respect goes both ways. I respect your choice not to get stem cells, please respect our choice to get stem cells. I find your jokes against the hearing(and those who want to be hearing) insulting. I do not make fun of those who are deaf/Deaf or who wish to stay Deaf, please show respect for the hearing or those who wish to be hearing.

We got some very silly ADers here! :lol:

Yes, but with the intent to derail the thread rather than discuss. I understand a topic going off course with another topic but the continued silliness is a direct attempt to derail a thread on purpose. That much is obvious. I and others are interested in hearing opinions, studies, current discovery on stem cell news, etc...all that relate to this topic thread.

*shrugs* please be mature about it and stay on topic. I know you are against stem cells but respect goes both ways. I respect your choice not to get stem cells, please respect our choice to get stem cells. I find your jokes against the hearing(and those who want to be hearing) insulting. I do not make fun of those who are deaf/Deaf or who wish to stay Deaf, please show respect for the hearing or those who wish to be hearing.

You know, you will never be hearing, right? Even if you wake up tomorrow and your ears are fixed, you are an adult, your brain is deaf. It always will be deaf. There is nothing that can change that.

Yes, but with the intent to derail the thread rather than discuss. I understand a topic going off course with another topic but the continued silliness is a direct attempt to derail a thread on purpose. That much is obvious. I and others are interested in hearing opinions, studies, current discovery on stem cell news, etc...all that relate to this topic thread.

Live it up a little sometime. The thread will get back on track.

You know, you will never be hearing, right? Even if you wake up tomorrow and your ears are fixed, you are an adult, your brain is deaf. It always will be deaf. There is nothing that can change that.

?????????????????

Back