adoption

Steel X

Reaction score
is it OKAY for some parents to give up their child for adoption even if they are rich and healthy?

is it OKAY for some parents to give up their child for adoption when they don't want a child in their lives?

if they never wanted a child, then they shouldn't have sex in the first place! :mad2:

Originally posted by eternity
It is most RIDICULOUS. Why would we want to GIVE our own KIDS away?

yea How can i see if they have to give them up eventhough they are their own flesh and blood childs.. my gosh.. any idiot would have to do it.. .. so if they did it.. that mean they are so selfish and coldheartdly

well you know that i am adoption i have other brother too so i cant find real mother we are over 30 year old now sadddd well i know its hard to feeling

Gee. I was adopted at age of 4 months old. My birthmom gave me away because she was 17 at that time. Now, she is 50 years old and I realized that she was not suitable for being a mom to Deaf child if she kept me. She is alcoholic. I dunno about my birth dad even though I got his name from her. :dunno:

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
yea How can i see if they have to give them up eventhough they are their own flesh and blood childs.. my gosh.. any idiot would have to do it.. .. so if they did it.. that mean they are so selfish and coldheartdly

i dont believe its "selfish" of the mom's to give up the kid -- they have had their reasons whatever it was --

my dad was adopted when he was 2 years old -- his biological mom gave him up for some reason that has yet to be known -- and he has once theorized that possibly his biological mom was still a minor and back then in his time it was not accepted and oftentimes the mom's are sent to the homes for unwed mothers -- unfortunately my dad has since passed on (in 1996) and the records of his adoption has been burnt up in a city hall fire years ago and the home he lived in prior to his adoption has since became a parking lot -- im still researching and its VERY hard with VERY limited knowledge and/or documentations :dunno:

he was raised by his adoptive parents who i was never close with to begin with due to my being Deaf (different topic ofc so i wont go further into this)

Originally posted by Fly Free
i dont believe its "selfish" of the mom's to give up the kid -- they have had their reasons whatever it was --

my dad was adopted when he was 2 years old -- his biological mom gave him up for some reason that has yet to be known -- and he has once theorized that possibly his biological mom was still a minor and back then in his time it was not accepted and oftentimes the mom's are sent to the homes for unwed mothers -- unfortunately my dad has since passed on (in 1996) and the records of his adoption has been burnt up in a city hall fire years ago and the home he lived in prior to his adoption has since became a parking lot -- im still researching and its VERY hard with VERY limited knowledge and/or documentations :dunno:

he was raised by his adoptive parents who i was never close with to begin with due to my being Deaf (different topic ofc so i wont go further into this)

those reasons that i can understand.. but if they were very rich and can afford to take care of u and they don't want any kids. sso what would u say aobut that.. that is what the post about....

uhh ohh! :shock: the bonding inside the womb had been broken! tsk tsk tsk :nono: so sadly to give up the babies, unless if its by stranger, sure they may do that... :doh:... enuff said, grumpy had been spoken.. :|

i know its hard life but wow thank my parent care rise it good life not as like fuck up

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
those reasons that i can understand.. but if they were very rich and can afford to take care of u and they don't want any kids. sso what would u say aobut that.. that is what the post about....

if the parents are RICH and have MOOLAH then i dont know what their reasons are for giving up the child :dunno:

Careful.. maybe some of the got pregnant accidently, they just have no time to take care of child in their busy lives. Maybe simply theya re doing this when knowing someone else wants to adopt a child.

But other than that, they should be smart enough not to get pregnant if they were giving the child away for no reasons.

HEY DONT GET OPEN PUSSY GET PREGENT NOW ITS MORE MOR GIVE WAY BABY OR SOME ONE HAS RESON OR CANT AFFORD OR WHAT EVER DUHH

Originally posted by Oddball
Gee. I was adopted at age of 4 months old. My birthmom gave me away because she was 17 at that time. Now, she is 50 years old and I realized that she was not suitable for being a mom to Deaf child if she kept me. She is alcoholic. I dunno about my birth dad even though I got his name from her. :dunno:

Your mom is :crazy: she couldnt have done that to you i mean to give you up for adoption.

My mom who got me when she was 17.

My dad is adopted too, I don't know what the reason for him being given away was..He didn't tell me much although he said that his biological parents lives in Florida, and his biological father died from liver failure. His mother's still somewhere in Florida, I guess. I don't know if he made that information up or not, because he tends to exaggerate on a lot of things. :roll:

I was raised by my grandparents instead of my mom. She was young too, and my dad had left her alone with me. (He is an alcoholic, and still is.) Mom couldn't keep a job and was planning to give me away by putting me in church and leaving me there. She had neglected me really bad, so my grandparents took me and got permanent guardianship of me.

I'm grateful for my grandparents to raise me. :D

This is a very sad thing to do. I would never want to "give up" my own children.

However, there are few good reasons for the mothers to give up their babies and I still can't figure them out. :|

If the parents are filthy rich, I won't understand why they "want to" give up their child. I will be :confused:.

Originally posted by illustrator
Maybe rich parents don't want spoil child and cause bad life between parent??

Then they should know better not to get pregnant.

Back