ADism Video *56Kers die a slow death*

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
For a limited time only, you can watch the official, funny AllDeaf Video (92mb) that was made by some of our current and former AD members!! This movie clip is only temporarily hosted because it'll use up a good amount of bandwidth. Mad props to Greg from NY, the creator of the video.

Enjoy viewing the video clip!

Link: [link removed]

Note: If for whatever reason you can't view the movie clip within your browser, I suggest right-clicking on the link and "Save Target As" to your hard drive.

Damn all that and nobody got shot! cool!

oh dang !!! I didn't have the chance to see it ... wish it would hold for two days that would give everybody to have chance to see it .. but oh well .... It will be always next time althrough ... :cool:

damn it, Alex can you send me email about movie 56Kers die a slow death?it will be a nice one??

yeah alex should had let us know.. :roll: but oh well next time I have faith in alex anyways :thumb:

EHHHHH I Didn t see it either UMMM alex u should have forewarned us dang would have managed to see it fast!

He doesn't have a place for it to be hosted. He's afraid that it'll reach his bandwidth quota.

The link is now available again -- click the link above! And leave your opinions when you're done viewing!

I'm sorry, Java, that's why I added "56Kers die a slow death" to the thread title. I use cable modem, so it only takes minutes to download.

When you get broadband, let me know, and I'll give you the link to the video again. ;)

That was awesome. Works great here at URI with no students clogging up the bandwidth.

Back