Abuse in Gay Relationships

Oh my God, you are real sick, Miss P. You need a professional help :-o

None of us care either you are lesbian or not. :dizzy:

Liebling:-))) said:
Oh my God, you are real sick, Miss P. You need a professional help :-o

None of us care either you are lesbian or not. :dizzy:

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!!!!!

she has multiple personality disorder!! trust me on this one dear!! :ugh:

Jeez at these posts... Miss P, is ravensteve your brother or something?

javapride is not whining. javapride shared the experiences with us.

Yeah, oh boo hoo for Javapride, she is gay, so what? No big deal.

She is misforunate than me... oh boy.

Yeah I bet she rather be gay than to have TCS. :roll:

They rather be in the closet, because they don't
want people like me to interfere, they rather
stick their head in the sand.

Stop being a coward.

That is sad. Bye.

You didn't show any respect for the GBLTs in here.

In the past, AD'ers found out about your condition and they did showed the respect for you and all but you disrespect them many times... That's where you need to work on. I was disrespecting one of AD'ers in other topic and I don't know that I didn't show any respect... I stepped back and analyzed what I did then made a formal apology in the public and try to not make the same mistake again. But seem to me, you kept repeating your mistakes. I kept telling you that it is no way for you to change their emotions -- we never tell you to change your emotions.

Ok I am rambling so I better stop since you probably will not take my words into consideration anyway.

All I was posting is about Abuse in Gay Marriage.

It wasn't because I was prejudice... just gave
some statistics and some stuff I read on the internet to educate everyone
about Domestic Violence.

I thought it was a very interesting stuff to learn.
But I get in trouble for posting stuff like this.
I wasn't even bashing them....

Fly Free told you that it will happen in ANY relationship. ANY as in ANY.

Some AD'ers have enough with opposite sex because of their experiences. You are not in their shoes so why did you bother to tell them to change? They surely didn't demand you to like women. So why did you demand them to like men?

Magatsu said:
Fly Free told you that it will happen in ANY relationship. ANY as in ANY.

Some AD'ers have enough with opposite sex because of their experiences. You are not in their shoes so why did you bother to tell them to change? They surely didn't demand you to like women. So why did you demand them to like men?

I know that, ANY ANY ANY....
but it was a good to learn about that.

Because I don't appreciate them flirting with me like that.
That pissed me off. They know I am not gay, so they
need to back off with the lesbian issue with me.

hey Mods, close this thread... some people here are too immature.

You are the one who started this 'immature' thingy, not us. But yes, please lock this topic because of YOUR posts.

I posted some information about Abuse in Gay Relationship,
how is that immature?
Because you are doing the same thing that hyperconvervatives do, making it sound like GLB people are at high risk for abuse, drug abuse etc b/c they are gay(ie to prove that the gay lifestyle is horrible and bad and everything) , not b/c they are an oppressed minority. I mean white club kids are at high risk for ecatasy abuse but you don't see consevratives railing against the evils of being a white club kid!

Fly Free said:
u sound like a lesbian wannabe :roll:

with that kind of attitude u have -- NOwoman would want to go out with u!

Yes!!!! That would be fine. I rather be alone.

THANK U MAG! i apperticate u coming ot my defense on this i was abt to go rant on this wannabe but decided not to, as for you i shared my experince i didnt whine!!!! theres a difference and i don't need to share the difference the example is proof enuff u sitting there whining abt every little thing whilist we shared our misforuntes and our life and ofc came open with rawness and didn't hide from our plms! :mad: i can't belive you! putting poeple down shows me U just want us to be depressed so u can feel better...

honey got better things to do than deal with a wannabe like you!

Back