ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Tra

The quote fro CNN is "E.R. personnel", which is totally false. GZ was seen by the EMS service. If you don't know the difference, let me know and I will explain.

Also, when you or I or anyone else goes to the E.R., you are already in the hospital. So the E.R. never sent someone "to the hospital", the person is already there.

I still have no idea what are you talking about or why are you talking about this because that wasn't even close to what I was talking about at all. not even by a mile.

in case you're confused... Zimmerman never went to E.R. or hospital. He went to see his family doctor.

I still have no idea what are you talking about or why are you talking about this because that wasn't even close to what I was talking about at all. not even by a mile.

in case you're confused... Zimmerman never went to E.R. or hospital. He went to see his family doctor.

:ty::ty::ty:for proving my point that CNN made a false report and you fell for it.

:ty::ty::ty:for proving my point that CNN made a false report and you fell for it.

where? what report? what are you even talking about anyway?

and I see that you are basically proving my point that this thread cannot even be discussed in a civilized, intellectual manner. You resorted to some child play and childish trickery.

where? what report? what are you even talking about anyway?

and I see that you are basically proving my point that this thread cannot even be discussed in a civilized, intellectual manner. You resorted to some child play and childish trickery.

See post #16. Seems like you can't even understand your own post.

The quote fro CNN is "E.R. personnel", which is totally false. GZ was seen by the EMS service. If you don't know the difference, let me know and I will explain.

Also, when you or I or anyone else goes to the E.R., you are already in the hospital. So the E.R. never sent someone "to the hospital", the person is already there.

Where is source that CNN falsely mention about ER personannel?

as I said.... if I recalled correctly, it's against AD rules to create another thread of same topic that has been locked a few times.

We better stop the Obama and CI threads, pronto! :P

New song, same dance partners.

This is almost like the phrase "Beating a dead horse".

Where is source that CNN falsely mention about ER personannel?

Foxrac, look close to the quote in the upper 1/3 of post #16, you will see the words "E.R. personnel". Also look close for the words: "for him to go to the hospital".
Remember I said if you are in the E.R. you are already in the hospital.

We better stop the Obama and CI threads, pronto! :P

New song, same dance partners.

different topic though. this one is a same topic - a continuance of locked threads.

Ok. But we still don't know the facts surrounding GZ on when the gun was first drawn or whether it was made known (e.g. flashing, for example) to Trayvon at any point during the encounter prior to killing him. The gun may have been tucked away sight unseen until both were on the ground if that actually happened. We simply don't have the info with us to ascertain that.

We would certainly have a clue as to where the gun was by the type of holster Zimmerman was wearing. Was it an IWB holster? Small of the back?

Wirelessly posted

Like Jiro, I do not dispute that there was a struggle. I feel that Zimmerman tried to detain Travon. (illegally), and the kid fought back. He chased the kid after the 911 operator told him not to. That says a whole lot. Zimmerman had no business to confront the teen in the first place.

Actually, on the tape, the operator says "we don't need you to do that" and Zimmerman says "ok" And actually as a member of the neighborhood watch he has every right to approach someone he feels is suspicious. Kid walking around at night by himself in the rain would seem suspicious to me. :dunno:

Quick questions. Do any of you guys think Zimmerman was in the right to get out of the car and confront Travon himself?? Even after 911 told him not to follow him??

Confront or approach??? That is the question. There is simply no evidence at this time that says Zimmerman approached Trayvon after the 911 call.

Actually, on the tape, the operator says "we don't need you to do that" and Zimmerman says "ok" And actually as a member of the neighborhood watch he has every right to approach someone he feels is suspicious. Kid walking around at night by himself in the rain would seem suspicious to me. :dunno:

first of all... this so-called neighborhood watch was an unofficial program. unregistered as well. it's more like a wannabe, makeshift type.

and rule #1 of official neighborhood watch program is... "If you see something suspicious, you report it, you step aside and you let law enforcement do their job". you are the eye and ear for police... nothing more. you do not and should not act on it.

so let's not kid ourselves in here... this is not even a real neighborhood watch program. a member of neighborhood watch is not the same as security guard. it's strongly discouraged. security guard and police officer are both hired and trained professionals whose job is to act on any suspicious activity within a premise. a member of neighborhood watch does not have that same privilege.

so I don't know where you're getting this idea of approaching a suspicious person. that is against the cardinal rule of neighborhood watch and it's strongly discouraged by law enforcement agency.

Confront or approach??? That is the question. There is simply no evidence at this time that says Zimmerman approached Trayvon after the 911 call.

yes there is. he told 911 dispatcher that he was chasing after him.

Back