ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Tra

what's buried should stay buried. if I recalled correctly, it's against AD rules to create another thread of same topic that has been locked a few times. since ya'all could not discuss this in a civilized, intellectual manner... it's best to create a thread about Zimmerman Case after trial's over.

what I'm seeing in here is completely same ole' song from locked threads.

It seems you enjoy getting threads locked that contradict your views. Is that why you post OT info ?

Wirelessly posted

Like Jiro, I do not dispute that there was a struggle. I feel that Zimmerman tried to detain Travon. (illegally), and the kid fought back. He chased the kid after the 911 operator told him not to. That says a whole lot. Zimmerman had no business to confront the teen in the first place.

Wirelessly posted

FBI are looking into charging Zimmerman for a hate crime. He needs it after constant 911 calls he made on people of color.

Wirelessly posted

Like Jiro, I do not dispute that there was a struggle. I feel that Zimmerman tried to detain Travon. (illegally), and the kid fought back. He chased the kid after the 911 operator told him not to. That says a whole lot. Zimmerman had no business to confront the teen in the first place.
That's where no evidence has yet been presented. There is no evidence yet, pro or con, to show that Zimmerman tried to detain Martin.

Wirelessly posted

FBI are looking into charging Zimmerman for a hate crime. He needs it after constant 911 calls he made on people of color.
Is there proof that Zimmerman made 911 calls against people simply for their skin color, or did he make calls against suspicious people who happened to be "people of color?" Those are two different things.

Also, is there proof that Zimmerman specifically wanted to shoot and kill Martin because he was a non-white person?

If Martin had been a white kid in a hoodie, and had behaved exactly the same way as he did, do you think Zimmerman would have never called the police, and never would have shot Martin?

what's buried should stay buried. if I recalled correctly, it's against AD rules to create another thread of same topic that has been locked a few times. since ya'all could not discuss this in a civilized, intellectual manner... it's best to create a thread about Zimmerman Case after trial's over.

Where? I don't see it in the rules. :dunno:

on the topic: we do not yet know the actual details and circumstances as to how those injuries occurred. was the gun drawn before or after the injuries? the defense will say after of course. :aw:

No, this is a new news report.

I think the real problem for you is that it contradicts your prejudged opinions. Trayvon had bruised knuckles. You said he didn't have any marks.

And there are very different opinions about who could not discuss this in a civilized, intellectual manner. Furthermore, I distinctly recall that you created more than one thread on this topic.

What this news story does is confirm the risks of trusting the earliest news stories- the first stories out are always about being first with the most titillating details, not about accuracy.

Wirelessly posted

The Department of Justice already announced weeks ago that this case would be investigated for a potential hate crime. They are not looking into charging GZ for a hate crime but rather a potential hate crime, not charging a hate crime. Two different things here. That doesn’t mean that charges will be likely filed. They are simply conducting an investigation and will report any evidence directly to the US Attorney.

The defendant lawyer got many good evidences from the state and yet the state charged GZ for 2nd degree murder. I don't fucking understand what's going on. Isn't it possible that the state falsely accused him to avoid riots?

Stop bitching, Jiro. Everything is fine so don't worry.

More evidence.
WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman's claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.
Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles | www.wftv.com

This autopsy report counters against comments by a funeral director who is NOT an authorized medical examiner saying that there were no signs of injuries on Trayvon except for where he was shot at. Kind of surreal that people would hinge their whole argument with that of the funeral director's comment as proof on no injuries to the hands.

More evidence.

Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles | www.wftv.com

This autopsy report counters against comments by a funeral director who is NOT an authorized medical examiner saying that there were no signs of injuries on Trayvon except for where he was shot at. Kind of surreal that people would hinge their whole argument with that of the funeral director's comment as proof on no injuries to the hands.
Who knows maybe the funeral director is a friend of Trayvon's family/relatives?

Who knows maybe the funeral director is a friend of Trayvon's family/relatives?

It doesn't really matter because the person is not an authorized medical examiner. Wasn't even a medical examiner, period. Which is why it is important to wait until you have official evidences presented to the public. The court will not take the words of a funeral director over an authorized medical examiner's own autopsy report. The media (and anybody else) who ran around breathlessly with the funeral director's comment that no injuries could be found on Trayvon's hand as proof are now the bigger fools.

Any thread has the potential to become locked. It's up to the participant posters to use restraint in their posts.

as I said.... if I recalled correctly, it's against AD rules to create another thread of same topic that has been locked a few times.

The defendant lawyer got many good evidences from the state and yet the state charged GZ for 2nd degree murder. I don't fucking understand what's going on.

You should know that usually in a case with slam-dunk, solid evidence that would clearly convict a person, then it wouldn't go to trial.

But there isn't any slam-dunk, solid evidence to clear him of any wrongdoing. All his lawyer had to do is cast a reasonable doubt on evidence that prosecutor is using to convict him.

Isn't it possible that the state falsely accused him to avoid riots?
no. that's just asking for lawsuit and end of career.

btw - just a courtesy request. would it be possible if you tone down your cussing?

Back