ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Tra

What? Did I say that? Where?

No, I means your post is saying that one man started to confront at me so it is him that started in first place.

You have rights to defend yourself when a person attacks you or confronts and attacks you. For example, a guy confronts you and asks you why you are talking to his girlfriend, then takes his big knife out of his jacket and attacks you so you have a right to defend yourself somehow.

Your post saying that guy started it, not me so I have rights to defend myself.

It isn't same as Zimmerman/Martin case, though.

Blame white people for racial profiling? No No No! Blame A FEW white people for racial profiling, I'd accept that.

huh? I've never said such thing.

the only criminal in here is the one who are racial profiling people and that's Officer Patrick Smith and you.

huh? I've never said such thing.

the only criminal in here is the one who are racial profiling people and that's Officer Patrick Smith and you.
What is your purpose for leaving that link? That Officer Smith is white and he's racial profiling so that means all white people are racial profiling? That's a stereotype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrac
The burglary can be happened in any races but really sad about white neighbors would see black people in our neighborhood as suspicious due to racial profiling. The racial profiling is almost impossible to be prevented.

I disagree with that because it's not a fact.

What about yourself? See my post above.

You claimed Trayvon Martin is violent because he's black and you care about race color.

I don't care about races, it doesn't matters to me but you are not.

What is your purpose for leaving that link? That Officer Smith is white and he's racial profiling so that means all white people are racial profiling? That's a stereotype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrac
The burglary can be happened in any races but really sad about white neighbors would see black people in our neighborhood as suspicious due to racial profiling. The racial profiling is almost impossible to be prevented.

I disagree with that because it's not a fact.

Sorry, it is truth about white people.

FYI, I'm white non-hispanic and I'm telling about truth, even if it is against my race.

a perfect example of non sequitur right there.

I have black neighbors so...

Again, I don't say all white people are racial profiling but just some of them.

It is uncommon for minorities to be victim of racial profiling by majorities, however any race can do racial profiling.

Again, I don't say all white people are racial profiling but just some of them.

It is uncommon for minorities to be victim of racial profiling by majorities, however any race can do racial profiling.

Please remember that we, deaf people feel the same way. We are a minority, too. Some hearing people don't treat us well but we don't attack them. That's a big difference.

Now you said some of white people hate blacks. That's true. GZ is one of them? I don't think so. All he wanted was to protect his neighborhood. I would be proud to have him in my neighborhood.

Wirelessly posted

I would not want a loose cannon with an inferior complex watching my neighborhood. Someone might get shot.

Back