ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Tra

Robert Zimmerman's claim sounds too fishy and we don't know about what Trayvon Martin was exactly said. That's just all about effects. All of evidences should clear during trial.

"After nearly a minute of being beaten, George was trying to get his head off the concrete, trying to move with Trayvon on him, in the grass. In doing so, his firearm was shown. Trayvon Martin said something to the effect of, 'You're going to die now,' or 'You're going to die tonight' or something to that effect," Robert Zimmerman said.

No doubt about Robert Zimmerman defend his son and he's just want his son to clear all charges, even manslaughter.

I think that likely for George Zimmerman to be charged with manslaughter instead of second degree murder, unless prosecutor present a sufficient evidences.

Robert Zimmerman's claim sounds too fishy and we don't know about what Trayvon Martin was exactly said. That's just all about effects. All of evidences should clear during trial.

No doubt about Robert Zimmerman defend his son and he's just want his son to clear all charges, even manslaughter.

I think that likely for George Zimmerman to be charged with manslaughter instead of second degree murder, unless prosecutor present a sufficient evidences.
No, GZ told police, his father and brother what really happened. His father and brother DIDN'T make it up. I don't fucking care if you don't believe them.

I can easily find black violences in YouTube to prove that TM was violent as well.

If a person beat you up very badly and you don't have a gun or another kind of weapon to defend yourself, you could DIE. Don't you know that?

No, GZ told police, his father and brother what really happened. His father and brother DIDN'T make it up. I don't fucking care if you don't believe them.

I can easily find black violences in YouTube to prove that TM was violent as well.

Well, the court could disagree with you and sometime, the stories about murder are mixed up so that why we have trial to clear it up.

You need wait until trial in the court.

Lastly, you are racist because you made judge based on race color. All races, white, black, Latino and Asians can be violent, not just black only. Trayvon Martin wasn't regressive violent, though.

Well, the court could disagree with you and sometime, the stories about murder are mixed up so that why we have trial to clear it up.

You need wait until trial in the court.

I read that there may not be a trial until next year and also GZ's lawyer wants the case dismissed after he shows all evidences to the judge during a "mini-trial" without the jury. If the judge approves his motion, then we may never see a trial but the prosecutor can appeal if she wants to.

I read that there may not be a trial until next year and also GZ's lawyer wants the case dismissed after he shows all evidences to the judge during a "mini-trial" without the jury.

The trial date hasn't set yet and George Zimmerman will have court hearing on August 8.
Zimmerman’s next court date will be Aug. 8 - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Good luck with Zimmerman's lawyer who want case to dismissed so I doubt that will happen and we wants him to have trial in the court.

I found the source to support my previous post.

Quote from Evidence shows violent confrontation between Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin before shooting | wwltv.com New Orleans

Zimmerman and his attorney will have two more chances to invoke the "Stand Your Ground" law. First, they will try to convince a judge during what will be a mini-trial. If the judge agrees, the charges will be dropped although prosecutors could appeal. That is likely months away. If the judge rejects the claim, Zimmerman could they try to convince the jury and win an acquittal. A trial is unlikely to start before next year. Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, didn't return a phone call seeking comment Thursday.

I found the source to support my previous post.

Quote from Evidence shows violent confrontation between Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin before shooting | wwltv.com New Orleans

Zimmerman and his attorney will have two more chances to invoke the "Stand Your Ground" law. First, they will try to convince a judge during what will be a mini-trial. If the judge agrees, the charges will be dropped although prosecutors could appeal. That is likely months away. If the judge rejects the claim, Zimmerman could they try to convince the jury and win an acquittal. A trial is unlikely to start before next year. Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, didn't return a phone call seeking comment Thursday.

Good Luck to George Zimmerman, anyway.

Can you read???

The dispatcher asked him the FIRST question "Are you following him?". He answered yes and THEN he was told that he doesn't need to do that. He replied "OK". So it's possible that he stopped following TM AFTERWARD. Did the dispatcher ask him again if he is still following him or not after that? If not, then how do you know that GZ continued following him?

Hello!! TM is dead so GZ did not stop following him, he got out of his car and according to GZ he when looking for TM and TM 'surprised' GZ and 'attacked' him. I read in one report the cops are not sure when GZ got his nose broken that is could had been before he saw TM on the streets.

The defense lawyer filed motions requesting a continuance and waiving his client's right to a speedy trial. So I think that's what next hearing will be about.

It doesn't means Zimmerman will instantly acquitted, though.

Hello!! TM is dead so GZ did not stop following him, he got out of his car and according to GZ he when looking for TM and TM 'surprised' GZ and 'attacked' him. I read in one report the cops are not sure when GZ got his nose broken that is could had been before he saw TM on the streets.

Yup, Martin died and we will never hear from him. :(

I think it is pointless to make kind of argument and we can wait for trial.

I doubt that Zimmerman's case will dismissed based on SYG law.

So....you're saying that TM "surprised" GZ and "attacked him"....Well, if somebody attacks me....I'm gonna do everything in my power not to get beat up or murdered....

And you're saying that GZ's nose "could have been" broken before the attack?....His nose was bleeding...so was the back of his head...Are you thinking that GZ broke his own nose, even did the damage to the back of his head?....Nah...:roll:

And also...TM had a cell phone...he could have called the Cops and said "somebody is following me"....but he chose to attack GZ instead of calling the Cops.

If, in fact, TM "attacked" GZ FIRST, then it's self-defense.

Due to all the home break-ins by black dudes in that neighborhood, GZ was a "concerned citizen"....I, too, would be very suspicious of any stranger around my neighborhood walking the streets at night....no matter what color they were....if there had been break-ins in my area.

So....you're saying that TM "surprised" GZ and "attacked him"....Well, if somebody attacks me....I'm gonna do everything in my power not to get beat up or murdered....

And you're saying that GZ's nose "could have been" broken before the attack?....His nose was bleeding...so was the back of his head...Are you thinking that GZ broke his own nose, even did the damage to the back of his head?....Nah...:roll:

And also...TM had a cell phone...he could have called the Cops and said "somebody is following me"....but he chose to attack GZ instead of calling the Cops.

If, in fact, TM "attacked" GZ FIRST, then it's self-defense.

Due to all the home break-ins by black dudes in that neighborhood, GZ was a "concerned citizen"....I, too, would be very suspicious of any stranger around my neighborhood walking the streets at night....no matter what color they were....if there had been break-ins in my area.

The case between Zimmerman and Martin are more complicated now so that why we wait for court. I still have sympathy for Trayvon Martin.

The burglary can be happened in any races but really sad about white neighbors would see black people in our neighborhood as suspicious due to racial profiling. The racial profiling is almost impossible to be prevented. :(

If someone attacks you without any confrontation so you will have rights to self defense.

The case between Zimmerman and Martin are more complicated now so that why we wait for court. I still have sympathy for Trayvon Martin.

The burglary can be happened in any races but really sad about white neighbors would see black people in our neighborhood as suspicious due to racial profiling. The racial profiling is almost impossible to be prevented. :(

If someone attacks you without any confrontation so you will have rights to self defense.

we all have sympathy for Trayvon....a young life cut short....but we also have sympathy for Zimmerman, if he, in fact, was defending himself against an attack.

It's horrible for anybody to take someone else's life....to protect their own. But at times, it's necessary, unfortunate, yes, but necessary.

we all have sympathy for Trayvon....a young life cut short....but we also have sympathy for Zimmerman, if he, in fact, was defending himself against an attack.

It's horrible for anybody to take someone else's life....to protect their own. But at times, it's necessary, unfortunate, yes, but necessary.

I feel bad for Zimmerman because his life is already devastated and his future plan is ruined as well because he got kicked out from college, he is closer to complete the college degree in criminal justice, he lost the job, seriously suffered on media because of nationwide attention. If he is charged with manslaughter and I think it is felony, it means he will have extremely difficult to get a normal life because jobs don't want hire, the bank doesn't want open the account, landlord won't give apartment, except for support from family and possibly live with parent for rest of life. He won't able to vote for while until his rights is restored and he won't able to have a gun. I heard about state prison in Florida can be very scary because of no AC but please could you tell us about how state prison looks like in Florida.

Life with electronic device on ankle isn't fun at all.

I wish that Zimmerman should stay in car and wait for police so he won't lose his worthy life.

I feel bad for Zimmerman because his life is already devastated and his future plan is ruined as well because he got kicked out from college, he is closer to complete the college degree in criminal justice, he lost the job, seriously suffered on media because of nationwide attention. If he is charged with manslaughter and I think it is felony, it means he will have extremely difficult to get a normal life because jobs don't want hire, the bank doesn't want open the account, landlord won't give apartment, except for support from family and possibly live with parent for rest of life. He won't able to vote for while until his rights is restored and he won't able to have a gun. I heard about state prison in Florida can be very scary because of no AC but please could you tell us about how state prison looks like in Florida.

Life with electronic device on ankle isn't fun at all.

I wish that Zimmerman should stay in car and wait for police so he won't lose his worthy life.

Foxrac, I have no idea what the inside of the State Prison looks like in Florida...I do know there is one in Starke, Florida, right outside of Jacksonville. (as I've never been in one, or visited one)....I imagine ALL State Prisons are terrible...but that's to be expected, as all types of criminals are in there....once you go to prison, they break you down and strip you of all your dignity....so many inmates that are released back into society....never recover and cannot live on the outside....they have a lot of issues, a lot of anger.

Many are raped and that, in itself, can permanently damage anyone. Even the medical care in prisons is lacking....

But was Zimmerman in the car at the time he said he was following him? Did he get out of the car to specifically follow Martin, or do something else? Was he still in the act of following Martin at the time of the altercation or was he headed away from him?

The lawyers on both sides will be asking lots of questions to tear apart any assumptions.

Nothing is ever as cut and dry as one thinks in a criminal trial. Every tidbit of evidence and testimony with be picked at.

I just told you. I gave you a transcript. You have an access to a copy of 911 call. Feel free to listen to it and see it for yourself.

Foxrac, I have no idea what the inside of the State Prison looks like in Florida...I do know there is one in Starke, Florida, right outside of Jacksonville. (as I've never been in one, or visited one)....I imagine ALL State Prisons are terrible...but that's to be expected, as all types of criminals are in there....once you go to prison, they break you down and strip you of all your dignity....so many inmates that are released back into society....never recover and cannot live on the outside....they have a lot of issues, a lot of anger.

Many are raped and that, in itself, can permanently damage anyone. Even the medical care in prisons is lacking....

Wow, that's so terrible.

The prisons in Alabama is much worse due to overcrowded - 190% capacity so you won't get bed, pillow, mattress, except for sleep on ugly hard concrete floor. There are no AC in all state prisons and you will have deal with heat during summer. Anyone with misdemeanor crime/non-violent crime goes to dorm with hundreds of metal bunkbed, if no leftover then sleep on floor and anyone with felony crime/violent crime goes in locked cell so pack 4-6 inmates in one cell that supposed to hold one person. I know some county prison have 6 inmates in one cell with only one bed. :ugh:

Can you read???

The dispatcher asked him the FIRST question "Are you following him?". He answered yes and THEN he was told that he doesn't need to do that. He replied "OK". So it's possible that he stopped following TM AFTERWARD. Did the dispatcher ask him again if he is still following him or not after that? If not, then how do you know that GZ continued following him?

No, Jiro has proven time and again that he cannot read.

Back