A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe I go back to work(full-time) tmw. :(

Alrighty, changing subject here. I am thinking of changing out my phone. This would only be the 3rd time in about 8 years. I'm kinda slow :)

You arent the only one. I still have a sidekick. LOL

I cant believe I go back to work(full-time) tmw. :(

Bummer - but at least it's time for a steady paycheck again, right?

My kids are starting school tomorrow as well. They aren't too happy, but will deal with it.

My kids are starting school tomorrow as well. They aren't too happy, but will deal with it.

why aren't your kids hate school?

why aren't your kids hate school?

They would rather sleep in and play their video games or on the netbook all day. Daughter takes 10-15 mile bike rides daily. Son just likes to be lazy. They don't like the structure, but, they need it.

You arent the only one. I still have a sidekick. LOL
Same here. I have an LG EnV3. I plan on keeping it until my contract expires next year, which means I will have carried this phone for two years. I plan on getting a Droid.

Time for iPhones!

I totally agree...my contract expires in March...will see what's the newest thing at that time. Verizon is supposed to come out with this new iPhone in January.

I get paid throughout the summer even though I dont work. Yep, I am a little spoiled that way.

I totally agree...my contract expires in March...will see what's the newest thing at that time. Verizon is supposed to come out with this new iPhone in January.
Good luck :thumb:

We moved in with her a year ago. My mother has lived with us since 9 months after we got married. It hasn't been easy, but we've been trying to deal with it. I spend most of my time in the bedroom away from MIL.

I know how you feel!!! I've been thru the very same thing! That's the reason why it's not good idea and unhealthlty to live with a partner/husband's parent or grandparent. I don't appreciate so many things what my bf's grammy's doings such as nosing around and trying to sneak in our bedroom to grab a toilet paper from my bf's and my storage closet at everytime her mentally retarded sister runs out of it in one day almost daily. She's also attempting to take advantage of my money on food and neccesties sometimes...since I know she looks for an excuse for being low on money 'cause she spends 20 bucks on bingo daily and practically always lost. Ugh. She treats me like I'm her Octopus maid....I don't have 8 fucking hands to do everything around at the same time in the house for her sake! :mad: I'm fed up with her so I look for the way out of avoiding her as possible especially her sister whose pulls a tantrum so often over smallest things or nothing. I clean up after her shit stains on the toilet seat before using it.

I had an dentist appointment last week, and today - I'm going to dentist with friends of mine.

It's going to be very fun to see him react!

dude, show me balls of yours, bring the balls, prove me wrong that you're not afraid of dentist.

hahah

crap, i have a stiff neck. My co worker is too sweet to loan me the heated collar. It felts good but wish it were electric heated collar. ouchie.

Hot day and doing 12 hours of externship long day indeed

Think I ate too much lunch. We have weigh in tonite at the weight loss group. Ouchie!!

I had an dentist appointment last week, and today - I'm going to dentist with friends of mine.

It's going to be very fun to see him react!

dude, show me balls of yours, bring the balls, prove me wrong that you're not afraid of dentist.

hahah

I'm not afraid of dentist :cool2: - except if it's not "my" dentist. Bad experience there from two years ago!

I can't wait for externship to be over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back