A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
Yes shopping mood what to buy, what to buy....hmmmmm

Yes, what you said to me earlier :rofl2:

Wirelessly posted

Oh yeah, why not , we can entertain readers?

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
whips and chains and strippin games

Ooh , my kind of fun! You be :shock: what I can do heehee

Doug, who knew, we make the earth move :giggle::P JK JK JK

morning ADers.. just am want to choke my bank but gonna take care of the problem in few hours from now then I'm out for the day have a great day to all of you :thumb:

morning ADers.. just am want to choke my bank but gonna take care of the problem in few hours from now then I'm out for the day have a great day to all of you :thumb:

:wave:Having banking issues? I hope it works out smooth with the bank. I am going to enjoy my day as well, we had 4.4 earthquake this morning. Good thing, no damages.

:wave:Having banking issues? I hope it works out smooth with the bank. I am going to enjoy my day as well, we had 4.4 earthquake this morning. Good thing, no damages.

yeah wanted to get online but forgot to add email address.. :roll:but eh no worries can fix that problem :D ah earthquake? I didn't feel that coming.. :shock:

PFH.. Methinks Ocean means oh boy typical crap (or s***) to your reply.. that what she probably was thinking.. .so...

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
PFH.. Methinks Ocean means oh boy typical crap (or s***) to your reply.. that what she probably was thinking.. .so...

You got it right, sharky :)

:) I've just noticed the Alldeaf Shamrock!
Holiday day here tomorrow!...No work!! :monkey:

Happy Saint Patricks day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back