A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel as if I need an assistant to help me with my homework :lol:

morning ADers ;) it's gonna be nice day outside and I'm definately wearing green I'm not gonna take any risks NOT to wear green today :P

morning ADers ;) it's gonna be nice day outside and I'm definately wearing green I'm not gonna take any risks NOT to wear green today :P

:wave:Hola mi amiga! I am having a good day as well , weather is nice and I am wearing green:D

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry)

Jeez I reminded practically the entire Sacramento populace to wear green (by making threats to pinch them *cackles*) and I actually forgot to wear green today! I'm already sore (rubs arm) ouch!!

:wave: just woke up and I'm having a bad heartburn-like symptom... or indigestion. I pigged out earlier on italian food, knowing that it's gonna bite back later on.

fam_pepto_bismol_liquid_8_oz-5715.jpg

is nice.

That stuff is nasty. The last time I had it, I threw it up with the rest of my food.

If it is not one thing after another..I was so emotional and upset yesterday from everything that is going on in my life with my son begging to see my daughter and the bad news about my SUV, I went to use my punching bag in the basement to vent out my frustrations. I missed the bag and ended up busting my hand on the wooden support beam. Had to go to ER and got stitches. I dont think I will be able to go to work because it is so swollen and in a lot of pain. *sighs*

If it is not one thing after another..I was so emotional and upset yesterday from everything that is going on in my life with my son begging to see my daughter and the bad news about my SUV, I went to use my punching bag in the basement to vent out my frustrations. I missed the bag and ended up busting my hand on the wooden support beam. Had to go to ER and got stitches. I dont think I will be able to go to work because it is so swollen and in a lot of pain. *sighs*

whoa. I hope a good fortune will come soon on your way. has your son VP with your daughter yet?

:eek: Ouch, that gotta hurt, speedy recovery on the way to you! I am sorry to hear your frustrations

I recently got off VP with my aussie friend in North Queensland and I noticed that I couldn't remember 'everything' in AUSLAN, and I was like WTF! So I had to use the ASL version :o

I recently got off VP with my aussie friend in North Queensland and I noticed that I couldn't remember 'everything' in AUSLAN, and I was like WTF! So I had to use the ASL version :o

LOL I know that you still confuse to use both of AUSLAN and ASL. So my few friends from Ukraine can't remember RSL (Russian Sign Language) and now use ASL.

Thanks Jiro and JClarke..my hubby says that I need a mental break so I guess I will take one today. Going to take my son to daycare and then come home and sleep all day. :) I will live. Just damn that it is my dominant hand..ugh.

Thanks Jiro and JClarke..my hubby says that I need a mental break so I guess I will take one today. Going to take my son to daycare and then come home and sleep all day. :) I will live. Just damn that it is my dominant hand..ugh.

and also lot of party this fri & weekend :cool2:

I cant take my son to daycare...my hubby took the car keys. Geez! I am so pissed at him.

I cant take my son to daycare...my hubby took the car keys. Geez! I am so pissed at him.

did you text your hubby? to let him know that you needed the car keys? hope the day wasn't even ruined for you tho :)

hi ADers... :wave: sup? I am @ home but gonna go out when I'm done with the laundry but i don't understand why I'm missing out on a beautiful day again it's gonna be 76 degrees outside :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back