A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Dbl post by my pager

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Dbl post by my pager

I see these personal devices are starting to project a voice of their own. Once they become sentient it's all over. So sorry for the human race! :laugh2:

That was me yesterday, the day before, before that too.... ok, all week. But not today! Today I am energized! I blame the wine last night. :giggle:

What kind did you have? Just the other day I was given a new one to try. It's called Ménage a Trois. Really. :lol: it's a California red wine. I like it. The wine. :)

What kind did you have? Just the other day I was given a new one to try. It's called Ménage a Trois. Really. :lol: it's a California red wine. I like it. The wine. :)

I had a nice Riesling from Northern Michigan. I forget what Vineyard now. Riesling is usually a more sweet than I like, but this one was perfect!

I'm going to suggest that one to my GF... let's see how she takes it!

I should try that. I am trying to find the perfect wine. So far, most have been either way tooo sweet or way too dry.

Only two that I find perfect for me...

Sutter Home Moscato
Boordy Vineyards Jazzberry

Just bought Boordy Vineyards Peach. See how that one goes.

Cool. The ménage has a bit of a smoked flavor, and that's what I tend to gravitate towards.

Cool. The ménage has a bit of a smoked flavor, and that's what I tend to gravitate towards.

I have never tried wine with smoked flavor. Interesting!

I have never tried wine with smoked flavor. Interesting!

There is another one with smoked flavor (and this could just be my opinion on the smoked flavor, but my SO seems to agree with me -- at least a "woodsy" flavor to it), it's Grand Estates Merlot.

I am exciting see soon coming :) my grandparents sleep over whoot on sunday fun enjoy!

Something more than "nothing"- Greek food festival on the Danforth- this weekend. Seems like a million people will show up. Zorba's dance:street wise! Especially the famous music: Never on Sunday!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Something more than "nothing"- Greek food festival on the Danforth- this weekend. Seems like a million people will show up. Zorba's dance:street wise! Especially the famous music: Never on Sunday!

you means on greek on food something community? :lol:

Daughter put a big pink ribbon on Tinkerbell's neck. Boy, Tink did not like that at all. We did get a picture and as soon as daughter get's it uploaded from her digital camera, I will post it.

Well - I am one who mixes up words here and there, you know, like needing knittles insteas of Knitting Needles. Well, today I managed to mix up a few words and had my son in absolute giggles enough that he had an asthma attack. Gonna finish this quickly, we have a major thunderstorm brewing. Instead of saying "Get home as quick as a herd of turtles", I said "Get home as quick as a turd of hurdles".

Well - I am one who mixes up words here and there, you know, like needing knittles insteas of Knitting Needles. Well, today I managed to mix up a few words and had my son in absolute giggles enough that he had an asthma attack. Gonna finish this quickly, we have a major thunderstorm brewing. Instead of saying "Get home as quick as a herd of turtles", I said "Get home as quick as a turd of hurdles".

:laugh2:

If one haves access to Toronto newspapers-lots of info re: Greek Food Festival on the Danforth. From Broadview to Jones Avenue- streets closed. Some bad news: rain this evening.

Weekend of relaxation soaking up the sun and spending time in the pool. Now, back to study time starting Monday :)

Next Cochlear Implant exercise- Salsa on Thursday.

I wish my mom would stop asking me to help her with house projects. I just want to relax and be lazy. GRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back