A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very. It's also one of those things where you wonder what the child was thinking. :hmm:

Well, I think at 10 years old, had I had a cat then, I likely would've tried to do the same thing. :lol:

(Maybe it's a good thing that my Dad didn't like cats so I wasn't allowed to have one, growing up. I made up for it after college with FIVE of 'em now. :lol: )

(But no showering with them now.) :)

Tink doesn't do it often, but I will try to get pictures when I can. She really likes my tea tree shampoo. Sammy hates it and will not go near Tink right now.

I think so consider pretty make sure think so might! figure out!

I think so consider pretty make sure think so might! figure out!

sorry posts delete thank!

Still thinking about posting- nothing.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Then why post anything at all?

Only so that the last line can be longer than the actual post. Just for the sake of it.

Meant to mention - Tinkerbell took a shower today. :shock: She jumped into the shower with me and then proceeded to stand under the soap suds. Scratched herself all over to suds up, then stood under the shower to rinse off. I took the and-help sprayer off and made sure all shampoo was off her. She really loves my Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special shampoo.

Tea Tree Special Products

Awesome cat! :)

My cat loves to drink out of the shower, but not to bathe. He insists on drinking out of the shower every day now.

I hope my husband applies where I work on weekends so I won't have to work every Saturday. He is going to ask his boss at his 2nd job if he can get a raise because he has worked there for over 2 years without a raise. If his boss says no, then he will apply here as the hourly pay is higher !'$ he can choose when and how much he can work on weekends. I hope his boss says no raise....I am bad. Lol

My cat loving daughter still has scars on her leg from the time she thought the cat would enjoy showering . She was ten at the time. :lol:

Had a similar incident.. a few years back I was taking a long hot bath. My cat was walking on the edge of the tub and fell in.......Let's just say it wasn't pretty.

Had a similar incident.. a few years back I was taking a long hot bath. My cat was walking on the edge of the tub and fell in.......Let's just say it wasn't pretty.

I can pretty much imagine that after my daughters incident with the cat!

I am exciting see on my friends I hope be fun! :D

Ouchie.

I like to take baths too. I have had to resort to leaving the door closed now so one of my cats, Abby, doesn't get in. She has a slight case of CH so she's very uncoordinated. And she wants to walk on the edge of the tub and I have to "fight" her off :lol: otherwise I know what happens next !!!

Ouchie.

I like to take baths too. I have had to resort to leaving the door closed now so one of my cats, Abby, doesn't get in. She has a slight case of CH so she's very uncoordinated. And she wants to walk on the edge of the tub and I have to "fight" her off :lol: otherwise I know what happens next !!!

Believe me.. Cats are not allowed in the bathroom anymore while I take a bath. :giggle: It only took on incident for me to learn that lesson.

MIL just spent $300 getting the sprinkler system fixed. Hope it works now. The last time I felt grass "crunch" was when it was frozen and covered with ice in Missouri 3 years ago. It is so dry, it "crunches" when we are out there right now. There was enough rain in the area to lower the water restrictions, but we never got it in our local area.

Kristina, our grass stays crunchy here just about year around except during for a couple of months in the spring and fall when it's rainy.

thinking about planning family reunion for the first time for our family for next year.

thinking about planning family reunion for the first time for our family for next year.

My side of the family has never really had a family reunion ever. We did have my 2 brothers and I and our spouses and kids all get together at the oldest brother's house with my mother, but that's it for my family.

Father-in-law's family never had one either. There's not many there. Now, MIL's family was having get-togethers twice a year until her mother died. Now, they meet once a year in May and we have something like 200 people there each year. Helps that MIL's father was one of 15 children or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back