A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. You can ignore him. it's in your user control panel settings. :)

We know how to ignore an individual user, we wish there was a way to ignore the threads. Obviously we can just choose not to go to it, but, it's still there. All 65 of them or however many he has started.

Wirelessly posted

Chillin with some coffee getting ready for NE Patriots to kick off with my Patriot sister, Restless_heart just like old times.

Relaxing after having done the grocery shopping. Man, Walmart raised their prices again.

Relaxing after having done the grocery shopping. Man, Walmart raised their prices again.

Yeah that boucing smiley face must have got into the crackers because he hasn't been whistling much lately

Yeah that boucing smiley face must have got into the crackers because he hasn't been whistling much lately

My list was almost identical to last weeks list and last week I spent $103.76. Today I spent $147.52 and got a few less things than last week.

:mad2:I am pissed at my tv network, we get the freakin Raiders vs Titans and NY Giants and SC Panthers no Patriots

Happy Thanksgiving Day! (to Asian people only)

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Jiro said:
Happy Thanksgiving Day! (to Asian people only)

What do they eat on thanksgiving in Asia?

In Korea - it's Chuseok. This is typical style in Korea -

images

images

images

depending on family size and situation, it can be big or small. In here - it's just us so our Chuseok is very small and simple like in last picture but less food.

I wonder how the inscrutable Asians celebrate Halloween...:wave:

hi everyone.. ;) had been a while I had been in this site... happy wednesday to all of you :D I'm thinking of hitting starbucks coffee as usual and I should say tonight is first day of fall I thought it started now? bleh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back