A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I can't wait til Sunday, my NE Patriots kick off whoohoo football season is officially here!

Wirelessly posted

I can't wait til Sunday, my NE Patriots kick off whoohoo football season is officially here!

i cant wait for this SUNDAY to watch MY 49ers kickoff against Seattle Seachickens!!!

Wirelessly posted

i'm in the car. heading to the south coast

I became the yes-woman today. Thank god work is over for the day.

btw -

WARNING: If ANYONE makes a post suggesting another person getting a CI I will personally go to White House and blame Obama.

fixed it for you, PFH

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Is annoyed seeing all the Matajan getting too much attention on Alldeaf. Its time to stop feeding the misterunderstood troll. I don't want to see another thread relating to college and girls bullshit. He can create a new thread not relating to it. There is no feature to block any threads creating by him.

Wirelessly posted

NorCal20 said:
Wirelessly posted

i cant wait for this SUNDAY to watch MY 49ers kickoff against Seattle Seachickens!!!

Both our teams kickoff :h5:

NE Patriots vs Bengals our home game!

Is annoyed seeing all the Matajan getting too much attention on Alldeaf. Its time to stop feeding the misterunderstood troll. I don't want to see another thread relating to college and girls bullshit. He can create a new thread not relating to it. There is no feature to block any threads creating by him.

I totally wish there was a way to block his threads. He is getting totally ridiculous.

KristinaB said:

I totally wish there was a way to block his threads. He is getting totally ridiculous.

Yea, oh well.

By the way...Iowa state Cyclones and Iowa Hawkyes are playing football against each other this weekend! Go Hawks!

Yea, oh well.

By the way...Iowa state Cyclones and Iowa Hawkyes are playing football against each other this weekend! Go Hawks!

Cy all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back