A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Did you know that street lights flex when its windy outside? You can see it flex, swing around at least 2 to 3 inches of play.

Did you know that street lights flex when its windy outside? You can see it flex, swing around at least 2 to 3 inches of play.

same for bridge.

Jiro said:

same for bridge.

Yes, bridges do that too. :)

I have seen them swinging more than a couple feet before. We get 100+ mph winds here once in a while and that is when things get fun.

I've seen the bar of the light pole bent backwards after a tornado in Omaha.

posts from hell said:

I have seen them swinging more than a couple feet before. We get 100+ mph winds here once in a while and that is when things get fun.

I've seen the bar of the light pole bent backwards after a tornado in Omaha.

Dang, powerful winds. Yea, that's typical for the plain states. Its windy here with gusts of over 40+ mph.

haha.. why y'all hatin' lite brite.. it was fun to see lights on with design (clown, boat, and blah blah)...

y'all lite brite haters.

Those were SO MUCH FUN... until I had to clean up the pieces... but OMG I hadn't thought about the Lite Brite in years!!! I always liked to make up my own designs w/them :) :)

My dog swallowed a bunch of pegs once. We just shined a flashlight in her mouth, lifted her tail and looked at the projections on the wall.

OK we didn't do the last part.... but the dog did eat the pegs.

what the heck is brite?

I wish it'd storm here today. It's pleasantly overcast and beautifully cold. I LOVE it!

My dog swallowed a bunch of pegs once. We just shined a flashlight in her mouth, lifted her tail and looked at the projections on the wall.

OK we didn't do the last part.... but the dog did eat the pegs.

haha omg lmao

what the heck is brite?

lol lite-brite, the old toy where you have colored pegs and poke it into a patterned sheet of paper to show lights..

doobybrain-lite-brite.jpg

oh... never heard of it but cool.

haha..

lite brite, i am planning to donate that toy to kindergarten or first grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back