A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: Thanks. Pour me a cup, will ya?

Now that it has taken 30 minutes to settle that, here, lemme ditch that first cup and pour ya another; don't worry, it came outta my stainless steel pot so its not burnt. :lol:

Now that it has taken 30 minutes to settle that, here, lemme ditch that first cup and pour ya another; don't worry, it came outta my stainless steel pot so its not burnt. :lol:

Would you be so kind as to pour me one too? :)
Goodness knows I'm in need of something to wake me up on these cold mornings now. :giggle:

No need, I don't read books much anyway but on a mental note, gotta get some books for the long - haul 14 hour flight to U.S :dizzy:

forget books. get a magazine. you're not gonna make it past few pages anyway.

I drunk three cups of Pepsi soda, and this might explain that I am not falling asleep

I continue to have no idea how people can stay awake from pepsi. it doesn't do jack shit for me. neither does my midnite coffee :dunno:

Its pitch black and very very very dark here, how can I read a book?

Impossible.

desk-lamp.jpg

tick tock tick tock..... 30 min to go..... then off to dinner with my old friends.... :zzz:

I'm kinda disappointed in how little I've written in my report. It's a 5 page report due in a week and a half. I also need to write a presentation, make a PowerPoint, make a hand out, title page and reference page to go with it. I've had a month to do it. :Oops:

Here - I have what my father called the Brecksville Cookie. From Brecksville, OH High School. Don't ask me how he got the recipe.

There's choco chips, raisins, chopped walnuts and oatmeal. I call the the everything but the kitchen sink cookie.

Hope you guys and gals like them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back