A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

vhwzn7.jpg

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: did you make that one?

poor sweet jiro! :cool2:

Yeah I made it. I know... I know.. I have way too much time on my hands. Actually I am pretty good with this stuff and it really didn't take me that long.

that was...... pretty f'ing cold today. Just got back from garage. Had to warm up my motorcycle for a short while to keep my oil/gas/battery/etc fresh for remainder of winter...

:cold:

Yeah I made it. I know... I know.. I have way too much time on my hands. Actually I am pretty good with this stuff and it really didn't take me that long.

Oh? It looks like you used the program "Paint".

that was...... pretty f'ing cold today. Just got back from garage. Had to warm up my motorcycle for a short while to keep my oil/gas/battery/etc fresh for remainder of winter...

HOW cold?

oh that's f'ng cold, they are in the minus, and it is cold enough to get snow! :shock:

Better pack some extra socks.

indeed... indeed.... get wool socks and thermo clothes.

I use a battery tender. Doubles the life of the battery. You just gotta be careful because on some bikes you must first disconnect the battery before connecting it to the tender.

I use a battery tender. Doubles the life of the battery. You just gotta be careful because on some bikes you must first disconnect the battery before connecting it to the tender.

me too. My bike doesn't require it to be disconnected. All i gotta do is plug it into cigarette socket. GERMAN ENGINEERING! HELL YEA! :cool2:

but the garage is very very cold and you still need to keep it running once in a short while to make sure fluids inside won't go bad. Actually - it's not a garage but it's a multi-floor parking garage with some open view. I don't want to pay for monthly rental for warm garage.

me too. My bike doesn't require it to be disconnected. All i gotta do is plug it into cigarette socket. GERMAN ENGINEERING! HELL YEA! :cool2:

but the garage is very very cold and you still need to keep it running once in a short while to make sure fluids inside won't go bad. Actually - it's not a garage but it's a multi-floor parking garage with some open view. I don't want to pay for monthly rental for warm garage.
yeah that makes sense. I use to put my bike on a lift and then put blankets over it and then the bike cover. I don't do that anymore and it still runs fine come summer. Usually starts right up. I do annual fluid changes prior to riding season. Most of the time if it's in a closed garage just for the winter months it should be fine. Your mileage will vary. We all know our own bikes and what they need. I say if what you are doing works then don't change a thing.

Is very disappointed after seeing that my main PC has suffered a major fatal crash which murdered my HDD, which I only had the computer since March 2009 and it even yet to reach a year old. I am attempting to re-store with a clean install but unfortunately in the end, nothing works.

Is very disappointed after seeing that my main PC has suffered a major fatal crash which murdered my HDD, which I only had the computer since March 2009 and it even yet to reach a year old. I am attempting to re-store with a clean install but unfortunately in the end, nothing works.

all because of one foolish little thing you did....

feels bad, man.... :(

I am still mortified that most of my food is produced in China or India. :| So I decided to only buy local, buy Canadian, or at LEAST boycott China and India. Problem... most of my rice IS from China, India, Thailand, Vietnam. And the only gluten-free product we have grown in Canada is oats, maize, soybeans (and other oilseeds like canola), and quinoa. :|

That... and apparently Alberta beef is harder to find locally, so I am thinking of switching over to pork/fish. Most of the beef here come from Australia. I am sorry Aussies, but your beef freaking SUCKS compared to Albertan beef.

I should not have gone out last night. But I was so glad that I decided to come home early like 11pm. The roads were really NASTY! My car didn't do well on the slippery roads. I drove very slowly. It continues to snow like they jump off from the clouds like crazy. Today is going to be the coldest temperature record that i am not looking forward to.

Last edited:
I should not have gone out last night. But I was so glad that I decided to come home early like 11pm. The roads were really NASTY! My car didn't do well on the slippery roads. I drove very slowly. It continues to snow like they jump off from the clouds. Today is going to be the coldest temperature record that i am not looking forward to.

tsk tsk tsk..... I told you so... or did I? :hmm:

all because of one foolish little thing you did....

feels bad, man.... :(
Unexpectedly, the computer is OK now, it is just completing the final installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back