Not open for further replies.
How about this one? You may want to wonder what's inside..:naughty:

20ucvgj.jpg

:laugh2:

:sure: :lol:

I m hard to laugh about rockdrummer s image. :rofl:

lolity @ rockdrummer's pix

I think rockdrummer's obsessed with me :eek:

that's because Pepsi contains much more sugar than Coca-Cola. Neither one keeps me awake.

No, Coca-cola is stronger taste than Pepsi. Pepsi is low caffeine. I always drink it.

that's because Pepsi contains much more sugar than Coca-Cola. Neither one keeps me awake.

No, Coca-cola is stronger taste than Pepsi. Pepsi is low caffeine. I always drink it.

Stronger taste, but Pepsi is sweeter.

I always drink coke because I can't stand how sweet Pepsi is.

That and I am boycotting all of their products for coming up with the stupid "Eh! O Canada! Go!" cheer.

What's wrong with traditional "Let's go, Canada! Let's go!" cheer? :|

Stronger taste, but Pepsi is sweeter.

I always drink coke because I can't stand how sweet Pepsi is.

That and I am boycotting all of their products for coming up with the stupid "Eh! O Canada! Go!" cheer.

Old fashioned fountain coca cola is better taste in my childhood. Today Coke drink is less taste. Junk it. :lol:

I don't pay attention to any of these cheers. In fact, I'm not really paying attention to anything involving the Olympics. It just doesn't interest me. I guess for you, considering you live in BC, it's not uncommon to hear these cheers all the time. :P

I don't pay attention to any of these cheers. In fact, I'm not really paying attention to anything involving the Olympics. It just doesn't interest me. I guess for you, considering you live in BC, it's not uncommon to hear these cheers all the time. :P

Not an Olympics thing. It's a cheer for the hockey nights.

Lame.

oh the olympics here in Salt Lake City was such a fun thing to experience. I worked in some venues in olympics and it was something I won't ever forget. So fun getting to know some people from other countries there, especially the Dutch. I fell in love with them and we got invited to some fun parties with them. Haha, quite the little partiers they are

oh the olympics here in Salt Lake City was such a fun thing to experience. I worked in some venues in olympics and it was something I won't ever forget. So fun getting to know some people from other countries there, especially the Dutch. I fell in love with them and we got invited to some fun parties with them. Haha, quite the little partiers they are

Us Dutchies are the best.

Not an Olympics thing. It's a cheer for the hockey nights.

Lame.

Ahhh OK. See, I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to the NHL either. If anyone asks me what hockey team I root for, I say the Sens, but I honestly do not care. I must seem very un-Canadian at the moment. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back