A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe I was thinking the same thing (well actually the exact opposite but you get the point) but came to the same conclusion. I love watching the Vlogs etc of ADers in ASL but wish I could understand them!

You see my vlog of a somewhat messy auslan?

hehe I was thinking the same thing (well actually the exact opposite but you get the point) but came to the same conclusion. I love watching the Vlogs etc of ADers in ASL but wish I could understand them!

:lol: We are in the same boat! I often go on YouTube and watch BSL vlogs..most of the time I'm scratching my head. :scratch:

:lol: We are in the same boat! I often go on YouTube and watch BSL vlogs..most of the time I'm scratching my head. :scratch:

yep! same here! although I do find myself signing along to signmark which I should probably try and resist cos I severly doubt it is helping my BSL

yep indeedy! and once more, was left completely stumped! although some of the fingerspelling looked vaguely similar! Can you sign any other languages?

Yea, Auslan and BSL goes one in one. Given its history.

Guatemalan, Mexican, and Japanese is some of the others I can roughly do as well.

Yea, Auslan and BSL goes one in one. Given its history.

Guatemalan, Mexican, and Japanese is some of the others I can roughly do as well.

Hehe, yes, and our sign for Australia is not entirely complementary...pick up the prisoners and put them away! There's another one based on the way they wore their hats in the war but the 1st one is the most common.

Wow, whats japanese sign language like? if its anything like its written or spoken language, im guessing its HARD!!!

Hehe, yes, and our sign for Australia is not entirely complementary...pick up the prisoners and put them away! There's another one based on the way they wore their hats in the war but the 1st one is the most common.

Wow, whats japanese sign language like? if its anything like its written or spoken language, im guessing its HARD!!!

Completely different from anything else you've seen :)

There's a few on youtube. Enjoy. An user "makatoworld" I think has a few older vlogs but you can see it is an event announcement at a certain place. (just off my head right here)

@ JClarke: so how does a one armed deaf Australian fingerspell? Lol, you probably don't know any personally, but seeing as 2 handed fingerspelling is used there, I'm puzzled how that would work if you just have the use of one arm. :scratch:

@ JClarke: so how does a one armed deaf Australian fingerspell? Lol, you probably don't know any personally, but seeing as 2 handed fingerspelling is used there, I'm puzzled how that would work if you just have the use of one arm. :scratch:

They're forced to learn ASL! :shock: Oh the horror.

For what?
Come to the Deaf Nation World Expo - I'll be translating.
No need to translate there, mate.

I am fluent in ASl, didn't you know? :shock:

By the way, i'm waiting for your another Auslan video.

Society's_child: They will have to try their hardest to communicate in auslan as best as they can so the other person could understand or be forced to be in ASL based way LOL

No need to translate there, mate.

I am fluent in ASl, didn't you know? :shock:

By the way, i'm waiting for your another Auslan video.

Society's_child: They will have to try their hardest to communicate in auslan as best as they can so the other person could understand or be forced to be in ASL based way LOL

PFH may be shy to show it. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back