A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
anigif.gif

Nothing at all? that would be odd. For me, there is too many stuffs going on for me.

Nothing at all? that would be odd. For me, there is too many stuffs going on for me.

The title of the thread is about absolutely nothing just following the its procedure.

posts from hell, that was not nice. especially since i'm sorta drunk right now. thanks.

woke up to day six of snow and got an early xmas present!! A really warm jumper :)

Meow meow Meow meow Meow meow Meow meow Meow

I want chicken
I want liver
Meow Mix Meow Mix
Please Deliver

:shock:

Really?! :eek3:

I'll settle for a chicken salad sandwich..

... you can leave out the liver :shock:

Funny you should say that - I just made some Chicken salad today 0 here's a big sandwich, multi grain sandwich thin, chicken salad, lettuce, tomato, cheese (only sharp cheddar) with a dish of cottage cheese on the side.

Hey JinxedKitten and Frisky Feline - got this in an email today and thought of you.

View attachment 14462

Hey guys - how do I make the picture larger?

Last edited:
you can upload the image to an image host (tinypic.com for example) and use the image code in here.

if you're using tinypic, you can just copy and paste the text in the box that is under the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards"

Hi everyone! how are you all?

I'm mega happy because today was my last day at work until after new year! RESULT!!!!

Hi everyone! how are you all?

I'm mega happy because today was my last day at work until after new year! RESULT!!!!

Have fun!!!

I haven't worked for 2 years, almost 3. What little I did do over the last 2 years was at home sitting in my living room. I don't count that even though I was paid for it.

Hey JinxedKitten and Frisky Feline - got this in an email today and thought of you.

View attachment 14462

Hey guys - how do I make the picture larger?

LOL! thank god my three cats dont do to my real x mas tree! They only play with the defect pines stick out. They like to sit under the tree where the wool mat was around to it. ;) thanks! that is so christmassy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back