A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bowdown: Way to go Anakin, congratulations!

I am such a Californian , I wear do wear flip flops all year round:giggle:

((high fives))

I wore flip flops in Chicago during December (it was a white Christmas), a woman stopped dead in her tracks at the Naval commissary and remarked, "you must be a Californian!!"

:giggle:

((high fives))

I wore flip flops in Chicago during December (it was a white Christmas), a woman stopped dead in her tracks at the Naval commissary and remarked, "you must be a Californian!!"

You might have been nodding all along ;)

Another random tidbit:

Try to refrain from discussing your sex life (or lack thereof) in front of a chef who likes to stare a little bit too much...

... he might be deaf too O_O

Another random tidbit:

Try to refrain from discussing your sex life (or lack thereof) in front of a chef who likes to stare a little bit too much...

... he might be deaf too O_O
How about - "What are you staring at?"

He will fumble right after you say the comment :laugh2:

yawn... I just woke up.... what happened? :zzz:

aw3nsh.jpg
LOL at FF.. Cute!

I'm home bored to death. Got my Christmas shopping done. Now I am just waiting for it to come.

I am fighting to stay awake. Had a library run today (2 libraries) then had to buy groceries. Now, tomorrow, I get to go grocery shopping again. This time for MIL to get her shopping done. Today was mine. She just informed me that I am cooking Christmas dinner. I shouldn't be surprised, she hates to cook. :giggle:

((high fives))

:h5:I did that once in KY on a snow day:giggle:

:wave: Hey Everyone, how is everyone doing? Is everyone excited for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back