A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this. for hat/cap/beanie/visor/ski mask/etc. lover - 50% off (coupon code: 50offheadwear) - expires on 12/31 - link

I think I want to get this one
black-3holes.w304xh450.jpg

A lot of topics are touchy. Not sure why she left.

She's very straightforward - doesn't give a rats ass if you think shes a redneck trucker or a prissy pris.

I'd love to have her around, just lets hope she comes back.

That would be the DeafBlind chica I know!! :wave:

off topic here. ha

i feel bad for my three kitties but not really for two kitties. Just one of them that will need to see vet today. I am told that my jude is not suppose to eat this am at all that he will have a x ray to see if he has hips bone fracture or not. Before vet can make to determine what to give him a medicine for either arthristis or correct his hips. I hope that Jude does not have fracture but leave to his arthristis. Jude is the one who loves to eat eat eat.. so he is looking up at me waiting "where the heck is food!" Or he suspects that he is going to see vet soon. It breaks my heart to see Jude's face. The other two kitties will eat after jude go off to the vet. Jude couldn't jump high enough that concerns me. Jude is 9 years old. *sigh*

off topic here. ha

i feel bad for my three kitties but not really for two kitties. Just one of them that will need to see vet today. I am told that my jude is not suppose to eat this am at all that he will have a x ray to see if he has hips bone fracture or not. Before vet can make to determine what to give him a medicine for either arthristis or correct his hips. I hope that Jude does not have fracture but leave to his arthristis. Jude is the one who loves to eat eat eat.. so he is looking up at me waiting "where the heck is food!" Or he suspects that he is going to see vet soon. It breaks my heart to see Jude's face. The other two kitties will eat after jude go off to the vet. Jude couldn't jump high enough that concerns me. Jude is 9 years old. *sigh*

I hope it will be fine!

off topic here. ha

Oh MJ, my heart aches for you.

I know the feeling you're going through. I hate that feeling too. Think positive although that's hard when you've had Jude in your life for a long time. Jude and the other cat 8-ball too as well.

HUGS!!

Oh MJ, my heart aches for you.

I know the feeling you're going through. I hate that feeling too. Think positive although that's hard when you've had Jude in your life for a long time. Jude and the other cat 8-ball too as well.

HUGS!!

thank you. yeah Jude the little red and Tavish the 8-ball are 9 yrs old. The last third baby is 4 years old.

I should said Jude the fat red. haha I kept that nickname the little red from someone who rescued Jude away from the busy highway on rt 11 in VA. For Tavish, We rescued him from outside while he was a feral hanging with the other 9 kitties and brought him straight to the Vet from outside within 2 hours. Vet asked us for his name that we hadn't give him a name. I told vet that we got him like 2 hours ago from outside. He said, "i need a name" so I spilled out of my mouth " 8 ball!"

Hear Again?

It is Hear Again.

Who else has a sharp tongue, doesn't give a damn about other people's opinion, knows several languages and has been away from this board for quite a while?

The DeafBlind chica!! :P

Eve doesn't speak 5 different languages, I know she doesn't give a shit about people's feelings. Hell she doesn't think before she leap.

Who can it be? A-ha... Aleser!!

Eve doesn't speak 5 different languages, I know she doesn't give a shit about people's feelings. Hell she doesn't think before she leap.

Who can it be? A-ha... Aleser!!

Aleser's a she? I didn't know that but I do know Aleser's always bitter :lol:

Who's Eve and Aleser? I don't think I'v seen them around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back