A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you smoking a candy cigarette? :roll:
There was the only one I could find - which I cannot find a real emoticon that has real man cigar :roll:

fm2jwp.jpg

Okay.. so why is it wrong to point out something.. My sister in law's friend recently got married.. she was a skinny girl.. in the past month i saw her and she's at least 200 pounds... gained weight super fast...now i simply asked have you seen her recently? how did that happen? and my sister in law went crazy nuts.... saying how rude i was...:roll: i dont get it.

candy_cigarettes.gif

Did someone say, candy cigarettes?:giggle:

Okay.. so why is it wrong to point out something.. My sister in law's friend recently got married.. she was a skinny girl.. in the past month i saw her and she's at least 200 pounds... gained weight super fast...now i simply asked have you seen her recently? how did that happen? and my sister in law went crazy nuts.... saying how rude i was...:roll: i dont get it.

Some people are sensitive...

I would have asked too, and if the other person went nuts - I would have simply told them, Hey, I care for the person so I was wondering what was up. Maybe something went wrong and we could help, or something with dietary concerns that we might need to know, etc.

Some people are sensitive...

I would have asked too, and if the other person went nuts - I would have simply told them, Hey, I care for the person so I was wondering what was up. Maybe something went wrong and we could help, or something with dietary concerns that we might need to know, etc.

Yea.. thats the first thing i thought of when i saw her.. that something might have been wrong.. but oh well.. next time i'll remember to keep my thoughts to myself. :roll:

I second PFH.

I am thinking of getting a new camera... I got a A590 Canon PowerShot... not sure if I should upgrade or not... Or just get a camcorder.

*whistles*

just woke up now :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back