A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
you been smoking it last night?

Okay.. so why is it wrong to point out something.. My sister in law's friend recently got married.. she was a skinny girl.. in the past month i saw her and she's at least 200 pounds... gained weight super fast...now i simply asked have you seen her recently? how did that happen? and my sister in law went crazy nuts.... saying how rude i was...:roll: i dont get it.

she got knocked up. so obvious :roll:

fawk I'm bored. maybe I'll stop by at jeep dealership tomorrow and buy something :dunno:

have u all done your christmas shopping/making yet

have u all done your christmas shopping/making yet

no but I wire-transferred $$$$$$$$$ to my brother and my parents as x-mas gifts :dunno:

impersonal? yea probably but we have what we want so there's nothing more we want.

Nice.

I'm trying to convince a friend to post on AD. She will be a long time member returning.

Watch out if she returns! :shock:

Nice.

I'm trying to convince a friend to post on AD. She will be a long time member returning.

Watch out if she returns! :shock:

why? is she worse than jinxed + jess combined? :Ohno:

Set her onto a topic she is really passionate about, she will go on a very detailed rant that will make the forum look like a chat room.

Her typin skillz pwnz everyone in this forum combined.

She can speak four- five different languages on the internet, and still speak english at the same time.

I want her back on the forum.

Set her onto a topic she is really passionate about, she will go on a very detailed rant that will make the forum look like a chat room.

Her typin skillz pwnz everyone in this forum combined.

She can speak four- five different languages on the internet, and still speak english at the same time.

I want her back on the forum.

topics = like what? and why did she leave?

topics = like what? and why did she leave?

A lot of topics are touchy. Not sure why she left.

She's very straightforward - doesn't give a rats ass if you think shes a redneck trucker or a prissy pris.

I'd love to have her around, just lets hope she comes back.

A lot of topics are touchy. Not sure why she left.

She's very straightforward - doesn't give a rats ass if you think shes a redneck trucker or a prissy pris.

I'd love to have her around, just lets hope she comes back.

what's her AD name? and yes get her back on. AD needs less you-know-who, more you-know-what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back