A Special message from Restless_Heart...

Yeah, I saw that you posted above me....glad she's doing better. :)

Yes, we still have to find out what of tumor it is and so forth. Pray for her its going to be a long journey.

Good, good! I'm so happy that she is doing okay. Cheers to her. :D :D :D I hope she keeps continuing getting well as soon as possible. :)

Restless Heart, I hope all goes well. You and your family including Sosie and OceanBlue will be in my prayers. Will be having prayer meeting tomorrow and will include all as well there.

I know Sosie and OceanBlue are not sick, but since they are such good friends I am including them.

Thank you so much for including me and Oceanblue7 in your prayers, KristinaB. :hug:

KristinaB, thanks so much to include me in the prayer=) I was in facebook earlier and her husband said, she got baptized for the first time, before her surgery and left me in peace. I was very sad and emotional lastnight when restless_heart and me were text messaging.
I will keep updates when I hear from her or her husband.

Sosie, we all hope she gets better soon too. I wish can visit her soon too , I live on the west coast will wait and see when is a good time to visit her.

Me, too. Why don't we go together to visit her? When you are ready, let me know.

UPDATE: The surgery is over and her husband said, the surgery went well and Restless_heart is doing great. We are still praying for her.

That's great news. I am still praying for Restless_Heart, to get better every day.

Me, too. Why don't we go together to visit her? When you are ready, let me know.

Sosie, that's a great idea. I would love to go together. Let's do it! I will find you in fb.

Let's hope Restless will be stronger as a result... I just hope she will be able to come back in here and read all this and be appreciative of this.. Ocean I am sure Restless will thank ya very much for this.....

:ty:Everyone for all your concerns and get well messages. I heard from her husband this morning , she's eating and will get up and walk around. That's great news, we are still praying for her. I will let her husband know about the thread.

Let's hope Restless will be stronger as a result... I just hope she will be able to come back in here and read all this and be appreciative of this.. Ocean I am sure Restless will thank ya very much for this.....

:hug: Sharky :)

I pray for you will safe alive.. Hope you feeling better soon everyone support to pray for you important.. Peaceful

:grouphug:

Here is a wish for a true Thanksgiving. A time to be truly thankful for the life and health of a friend, a relative, a wife, a good person. Thanks for the uplifting news.

I wish strength, peace, healing and joy - yes joy, to her, her friends, family and all who are affected by her.

Hoping she has a short recovery and a long and loving life.

:grouphug:

Here is a wish for a true Thanksgiving. A time to be truly thankful for the life and health of a friend, a relative, a wife, a good person. Thanks for the uplifting news.

I wish strength, peace, healing and joy - yes joy, to her, her friends, family and all who are affected by her.

Hoping she has a short recovery and a long and loving life.

:gpost: :gpost: :aw: Ditto for me and I think that is the most beautiful thought that you ever wrote to Restless Heart. Manitou (God) praise your heart very much. :cool2:

LDNanna, that's so beautiful thank you:) I have an update on restless_heart, she text message me during the NE Patriot game as we normally do every Sunday just about during football season. She's still in the hospital, according to her pics that visitors took in her fb, she looks great! She is a little woozy from the meds. overall, she's fine. Its going go be one day at a time for her to heal. She liked the MRI bec it feels like she's in a plane. We still are praying for her. She's a true Patriot fan, she was wearing what looked like a Patriot jersey or jacket. She watched the game while in the hospital text messaging me like old times.

She might come home tomorrow and she will read all the messages here.

Last edited:
Wonderful news indeed.... glad Restless will be home soon enough and she will read this topic and reply for sure..

Back