A Special message from Restless_Heart...

Wonderful news! I'm so glad that she is getting so well and can go home. :thumb: She did get me worried about her.

Restless Heart,

I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope you will feel better soon. My prayers and thoughts to you and your Family.

Oceanblue told me about this thread, I thought it was a blessing to let others know. I was so blessed to live another day here. And to have wonderful friends in AD. Oceanblue, Soxie and Max truely bless me, even others.

It was so suddenly and I did had no idea what was happening to me in the last few months. It is almost as if you have planned out and not knowing that you are dealing with tumor and cancer. And how long will you be here with your friends and families. I had experinces of being tired all the time, I thought maybe it was lack of sleep, being stressful at work, all, I also had several headches like never before. It often would last a day or two, but this kind of headaches are something else and not very usual. I also experinced some lighthead and blurry vision, all these time just during the morning hours as soon i wake up. My mother feared this that I was having headaches because my sister had acute hemmorange in the brain (bleeding in the brain, later brain dead) and Lukiemia. And with my brother's third chances to live. She was praying it would be carbon moxidie but it wasn't. I later discovered I had brain tumor that night and move up to the ward where they kept stroke/brain patiences, waiting for a results. But the tumor must be remove asap with no choice. Even then I had to take more tests, MRI, xrays, catscans, etc...It was the most scary experiences I had gone through in my life, my parents had to rush driving up to PA from SC to see me. it was so hard for all of us because we all knew this brain tumor was a HUGE risk for me and some possiblies that I would not make it due to bleeding in the brain, stroke, breathe on a life machaine, for the rest of my life, etc...I had cherished great times with families and friends, but I kept thinking my brother is a fighter and so will I. I will fight like my sweet Tedy Bruschi, a stroke survivor. Anyone can make it and stay strong, think positive. Life may seems short to you, but it is NOT SHORT anymore, you will have a long life as long the Lord is still in the palm of your hands. Always remember that!

I am home, resting as much as I could. I go back in a week to get stiches and have it check. I still have to go places finding out what had cause the tumor from the breast or lungs, We don't really do know yet. It may be nothing. But I still have small part on my brain that I must go through radation and chemo to kill the cancer cells. It will be a long journey for me, but I will have a wonderful hubby and grandmother (She just moved in with me, she had experienced my uncle going through radation and chemo and she knows what to do with me) to support me all through this with families and friends!!!

Remember spending time with your children, families and friends no matter what. Life never stay still...Thank you Oceanblue and everyone for their dear thoughts and prayers.

Oceanblue, Soxie and Max, NO MATTER WHAT, we are going to the Patriots nation together and shout our wild pride for our sweet Patriots!!! I will make sure that I am NOT going anywhere!!!

:hug: Restless_heart, I am glad you read the messages here and everyone is thinking of you, especially, me, Soxie and Max the die hard Patriot fans that NEVER leave.

We will go to Patriot nation, it would be awesome! Even better to pay you a visit! We can watch the Patriots in your living room:giggle: I am blessed that you come out of the surgery well. You are the sweetest sister-like friend I can ask for and to top it you love NE Patriots!

Take it easy and get as much rest as possible :hug: love ya!!

Last edited:
Restless, very glad to see ya post in here..ya do have a long road ahead but I am sure ya will do it well... ya can ask me questions and etc as I would know, having dealt with my mom and brain tumor and etc... just ask away and I will try to answer your questions to my best ability ok?

Restless_heart, thank you for your message from the heart. May God continue to bless you. :hug:

I am really glad you came out of surgery so well, and will continue to pray for your recovery.

Restless_Heart, I am so glad things are going well so far. I will continue to pray for you, OceanBlue and Sosie (the 3 amigo's).

Back