A Motorcycle Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

You should yelled at her to use damn text which it's CLEAR than voice for date, schedule, flight number, etc.

I could not tell if the tats she had were from a gang, so better to be on the safe side. Cannot CC in a government bldg. :cool2:

I could not tell if the tats she had were from a gang, so better to be on the safe side. Cannot CC in a government bldg. :cool2:

Then why you was contemplating grabbing her I-Phone, throwing it down and stomping on it.

I think yelled is better than grabbed and stomping on it.

CC? Credit card? If so then yes, I sicked of DMV don't accept CC, Only Check and cash.

Then why you was contemplating grabbing her I-Phone, throwing it down and stomping on it.

CC? Credit card? If so then yes, I sicked of DMV don't accept CC, Only Check and cash.

TCS was not going to literally grab her iPhone.....was just a manner of speaking.

Well, most of the time her back was to me. Second, I was trying to be discreet, CC meant Conceal Carry. :lol:

oh my.... you surely know how to bring an abrupt end to social awkwardness :lol:

You don't need smartphone to use text. I had flip phone from 1998 and used text all times. So you don't know how to use text on your phone?!?

Yes it has text. One character at a time. Takes minutes to type a couple of sentences. What I was thinking was if the daughter sent messages with a keyboard, maybe a reply back to her would be very slow.

Yes it has text. One character at a time. Takes minutes to type a couple of sentences. What I was thinking was if the daughter sent messages with a keyboard, maybe a reply back to her would be very slow.

I was joking about tell her to use text and I don't really care since it's her loose.

My motorcycle battery went dead and it was on float charger. I found out long intersection cord was missing. I was :pissed: and found out my boy took it without my permission. I told them if they see cord plugged into something then don't unplug it without my permission!!! Its plugged for a reason. Now motorcycle battery is dead and I have to jump start it grrr :pissed:

Catty

My motorcycle battery went dead and it was on float charger. I found out long intersection cord was missing. I was :pissed: and found out my boy took it without my permission. I told them if they see cord plugged into something then don't unplug it without my permission!!! Its plugged for a reason. Now motorcycle battery is dead and I have to jump start it grrr :pissed:

Catty

:laugh2: Jump start took like 5 seconds. It was not big deal. I hope my motorcycle's battery still alive during -15F and yes it's connecting to float charger inside the shed.

:laugh2: Jump start took like 5 seconds. It was not big deal. I hope my motorcycle's battery still alive during -15F and yes it's connecting to float charger inside the shed.

jump-start will be useless if his battery was dead for a while cuz the plates inside will corrode pretty bad to the point where it's just dead permanently unless it's AGM. but then... maybe.... maybe not....

jump-start will be useless if his battery was dead for a while cuz the plates inside will corrode pretty bad to the point where it's just dead permanently unless it's AGM. but then... maybe.... maybe not....

Depend how old it is. Like our lawn tractor's battery died and forget to connect float charger for over 4 months then used jump-start and works without problem.

@Mew Sooooo not going to be left out, I'm gonna smoke ya with this l'il bad boy! :P

Riiiiiight? :D lol xo

IMG_20140219_085801.jpg~320x480

Back