A Heterasexual Man's Earring

AquaBlue

Reaction score
On which ear (one) does a heterasexual man wear an earring, and why that side?

:hmm:

Usually left and both ear are heterosexual but both ear can be homosexual as well.

I say don't put the earring on the side of your head that weighs most. Put it on the lighter side so that you'll have an even head on your shoulders.

Aren't straight men, now, wearing them in both ears?

I thought those were bisexuals!:giggle:

I always look at a person's ear as a clue as to their sexual preference.:roll:

Let me ask you this, if a straight guy peirces his left ear does he cease to be straight? Or if a gay guy pierces his right ear, does he cease to be gay?:D

Let me ask you this, if a straight guy peirces his left ear does he cease to be straight? Or if a gay guy pierces his right ear, does he cease to be gay?:D

Having gone to school when it was fashionable for everyone to don an earring or two or three . . . I can tell you that it's proven that it doesn't. :lol:

I thought earrings on guys was going out of style?

I thought earrings on guys was going out of style?

I don't think so .. If anything, I'm seeing guys wearing big ROCKS and hoop earrings !!!

But not since the 90's have I ever thought that either side mattered. I think among most men, gay or straight, they're wearing them in whatever ears they want to wear.

Do chicks like earring dudes more that non easrring dudes?

I am more into tatoos on men than earrings. I dont really pay attention to what jewelery men wear as long it is not excessive like Mr.T! :giggle:

There seems to be a tattoo fad growing these days. It's never been my thing.

It's true: there are more guys these days who have this "black spot" earrings that make it look African . . . where the spot is whole in the hole (if that makes sense). I label it as "goth". Goths like tattoos, too.

I don't care what people do . . . as long as they don't have a list of girlfriends/boyfriends on their arm, back, chest, etc.

Earrings don't get me impressed. It's conversation, humor, mannerisms, et al. Vanity serves the self.

Having gone to school when it was fashionable for everyone to don an earring or two or three . . . I can tell you that it's proven that it doesn't. :lol:

Thanks for confirming what I suspected.:giggle:

Back