A Heterasexual Man's Earring

Uh, yeah. Because it's safer and more sanitary than doing it yourself. Plus, you had to buy an earring to put in your ear after you pierced it yourself, didnt you? That $20.00 includes a surgical steel stud that is hypoallergenic.

Yup, agreed.

Do it yourself is more risk and could get infection so easily.

I was on active duty during the '70s and I never saw a military man wearing an earring. I served with many Vietnam vets and never saw them wearing earrings. I remember seeing bikers wearing earrings.

Maybe it depended on the location. :dunno:

Most male teachers aren't allowed to wear earrings, that what I noticed but depends on school policies, I want be teacher then no big deal because great paying, great benefits is more important than work at retail with earrings at low paying and small benefits. I'm just think about interested in major to be teacher over graphic design.

Most male employees at fast food aren't allow to wear earrings as well, such as McDonald's.

Most male employees at fast food aren't allow to wear earrings as well, such as McDonald's.

Yes, that's true. My son is manager at AMC Theater. He told me that they do not allow women wears big earrings or earring with personal name.

Also not allow tattoo on the arm or neck. Keep out of sight.

I did not notice any males wears earrings. I guess that I did not pay attention male's ear.

I will ask my son about AMC's policy - males wear earring(s)

At Burger King, I noticed ugly fat lady worn band aids on her arm and neck. I asked her why wear band aids? Burger King does not allow to sight to see any tattoo. All employees must be hidden tattoo. Or lost job.

Back