A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

For Steinhauer: Fun starts at 1:37. All on target.
.44 Magnum 6 shots in 1 SECOND

If there was just one person there at the club that was able to shoot like that they could had saved a lot of people . :(

If there was just one person there at the club that was able to shoot like that they could had saved a lot of people . :(
It was a "gun free zone" so.....no law abiding citizens could carry in there, only the bad guys.

There was armed security officer at club.

but it won't matter because people with CCW could be killed by shooter with powerful rifle.

Last edited:
Key word is - every pro was once an amateur, every amateur was once a beginner, every beginner once sucked.
And how many reach the pro level? So are you only going to let those who can shoot at a marksmen level carry a weapon to ensure they know what they are doing with a weapon and have a reasonable idea of where the round is going when they fire it?

And how many reach the pro level? So are you only going to let those who can shoot at a marksmen level carry a weapon to ensure they know what they are doing with a weapon and have a reasonable idea of where the round is going when they fire it?

You suggested about ban on semi-automatic guns, or "assault weapon" (in your word), but I don't think it will be effective to prevent the mass shooting and it could act as possibly deferment to have more causalities, however shooter could obtain semi-automatic guns illegally if ban is enforced. There is no win-win situation.

The ban on semi-automatic guns could hurt some politicians, especially democrats, but it may not affect California very much, unlike in other western states, such as Oregon, Washington and Colorado so that why some democrats refused to pass the ban on semi-automatic guns and high capacity magazine, but they don't mind to expand the background check that has less consequence on election. That why I told people to forget about semi-automatic weapon ban, high capacity magazine ban and ban on OC and CCW because it could affect our election very much, even it could increase of anti-gay representatives in the legislature or the congress that where you don't want to see, also Michael Bloomberg and Brady organization don't care about LGBT organizations, but they only care about push more gun control laws as possible and they don't care about consequence.

We need to focus on improvement of security measurement, such as arm the security guard with semi-automatic guns, including combination with rifles, also it may need more than one men so it could thwart the plot for mass shooting. I know that most gay people are unlikely to carry guns concealed or openly so that why we need to upped the security guard to make equal to SWAT, also same goes with all events.

Last edited:
That sucks ! there is something very wrong with this picture ! If guns can't be kept out of the wrong hands law abiding citizens should be able to protect their self and families and friends

See #564

There is no solution to prevent the mass shooting.

That sucks ! there is something very wrong with this picture ! If guns can't be kept out of the wrong hands law abiding citizens should be able to protect their self and families and friends

this is what i have been saying every time there has been a mass shooting in a gun free zone.

Why wait for the good guys with guns to show up, when the good guys are already there, but unarmed?

For Steinhauer: Fun starts at 1:37. All on target.
.44 Magnum 6 shots in 1 SECOND

I can't do that with mine, I have to cock the hammer before I shoot each round - its a Cowboy Action.

but ... here is Bob Munden

this is what i have been saying every time there has been a mass shooting in a gun free zone.

Why wait for the good guys with guns to show up, when the good guys are already there, but unarmed?
I wish I could answer this but I don't know why ? I only know something has to be gone to keep guns out of the wrong hands and taking them away from the good guys is not going work b/c the bad guys will find some way to get a gun illegally !

You suggested about ban on semi-automatic guns, or "assault weapon" (in your word), but I don't think it will be effective to prevent the mass shooting and it could act as possibly deferment to have more causalities, however shooter could obtain semi-automatic guns illegally if ban is enforced. There is no win-win situation.

The ban on semi-automatic guns could hurt some politicians, especially democrats, but it may not affect California very much, unlike in other western states, such as Oregon, Washington and Colorado so that why some democrats refused to pass the ban on semi-automatic guns and high capacity magazine, but they don't mind to expand the background check that has less consequence on election. That why I told people to forget about semi-automatic weapon ban, high capacity magazine ban and ban on OC and CCW because it could affect our election very much, even it could increase of anti-gay representatives in the legislature or the congress that where you don't want to see, also Michael Bloomberg and Brady organization don't care about LGBT organizations, but they only care about push more gun control laws as possible and they don't care about consequence.

We need to focus on improvement of security measurement, such as arm the security guard with semi-automatic guns, including combination with rifles, also it may need more than one men so it could thwart the plot for mass shooting. I know that most gay people are unlikely to carry guns concealed or openly so that why we need to upped the security guard to make equal to SWAT, also same goes with all events.

Did I EVER say anything about banning pistols, rifles or shotguns? NO! All I said was assault weapons and high capacity clips have no place in a civilized country or outside of a war zone.

Did I EVER say anything about banning pistols, rifles or shotguns? NO! All I said was assault weapons and high capacity clips have no place in a civilized country or outside of a war zone.

You need to read again - you asked "assault weapon" but they are referred as semi-automatic guns.

Police officers can use semi-automatic or automatic guns whatever they want, especially in risky, extremely dangerous area.

The assault weapon ban will NEVER going be effective at all, also it will hurt some politicians too.

It is called soft target - even if it weren't gun free zone, shooter will have to upped the training and make more aggressive to carry more causalities as possible - known as hard target. I found that Orlando shooting was planned, plotted and shooter scouted around to find security holes and weaker security guards so he didn't have to make extremely aggressive.

Like I said above, most gay and lesbian people are unlikely to be carry guns concealed or openly so how could you protect the gay club that is not gun free zone and no one carry guns at all?

Your logical only works if there is active CCW or OC in club, but I don't think it is easier to realistic about one guy with handgun could beat shooter with semi-automatic or automatic guns.

BTW, there is exception, I know that gay and lesbian people who actively serve or served at military, are likely to own guns, also possibly active CCW or OC.

Last edited:
You need to read again - you asked "assault weapon" but they are referred as semi-automatic guns.

Police officers can use semi-automatic or automatic guns whatever they want, especially in risky, extremely dangerous area.

The assault weapon ban will NEVER going be effective at all, also it will hurt some politicians too.
Yes, I did say assault weapons and semi automatic weapons should be banned, but I'm not going to take away your hand guns, rifles and shotguns. The second amendment says you have a right to bear arms, nowhere does it say you have a right to bear assault weapons. The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." It actually leaves a lot to be defined by the court if it should get to the point of them hearing arguments as to what is actually being said here in the actual text.

Yes, I did say assault weapons and semi automatic weapons should be banned, but I'm not going to take away your hand guns, rifles and shotguns. The second amendment says you have a right to bear arms, nowhere does it say you have a right to bear assault weapons. The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." It actually leaves a lot to be defined by the court if it should get to the point of them hearing arguments as to what is actually being said here in the actual text.

There is no such as "assault weapon" so you should use semi-automatic guns instead. The "assault weapon" could include a car and should be banned? It doesn't make logical to me.

I'm not saying that you want to take guns away from people, but I'm saying that you need to realize about politicians who voted ban on semi-automatic guns and high capacity magazine, could face the consequence to lose the vote, so do you want strict Christian republican to controlling your district? If no so you need to make fair comparison with gun supporters who are socially liberal. Do you want to take our LGBT rights away since you know that gun control laws could make citizens more angry?

Speaking about Second Amendment, US Supreme Court made a decision that self-defense at home is constitutionally protected, but they didn't mention about semi-automatic guns yet, so it may need to be addressed in next ruling, or leave the decision to lower court, also you need know that US Supreme Court is politically divided.

. . .

We need to focus on improvement of security measurement, such as arm the security guard with semi-automatic guns, including combination with rifles, also it may need more than one men so it could thwart the plot for mass shooting.
Do you think that people would be comfortable with that?

I know that most gay people are unlikely to carry guns concealed or openly
Why is that?

so that why we need to upped the security guard to make equal to SWAT, also same goes with all events.
I don't know--people are already uncomfortable with the militarizing of police forces.

"Assault weapons" are rifles.

"Clips?" Do you mean magazines?

http://www.gunsandammo.com/gun-culture/9-misused-gun-terms/
You know what guns I am talking about. You have posted pictures of them. Just to make myself clear I am talking about the guns that you would find armies using in a war setting. The rifles, handguns and shotguns that I would allow would be those that are used to hunt lets say prior to WWII.

Back