A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

These people don't want to blow people up, they want to see their victims have fear in their eyes and watch them die. Omar Mateen asked if the shooting was trending on Facebook before he died. Talk to a psychologist and they will tell you why these nuts do what they do.

Umm ... so what was the reason the Islamic terrorists used a pressure cooker bomb in Baltimore?

Do these psychiatrists have anything to say about the reason behind that?

Umm ... so what was the reason the Islamic terrorists used a pressure cooker bomb in Baltimore?

You means Boston?

Jerry Miculek- Revolver World record 8 shots in 1 second & 12 shot reload! HD

They just wanted to kill and maim as many people as they could for their cause and try and get away with it. Seriously talk to a psychologist they will tell you why these people do what they do. I don't remember the pressure cooker bombing in Baltimore, I do remember the pressure cooker bombers in Boston.

Jerry Miculek- Revolver World record 8 shots in 1 second & 12 shot reload! HD
They never showed how he did at hitting the target! Also, how many people do you think are capable of performing this circus act?

Since he was shot, I'm going out on a limb here and saying guns.

Yes, they used guns to stop the shooter.

So why did everyone in a gun free zone have to wait 3 hours for the guys with guns to show up?

Yes, they used guns to stop the shooter.

So why did everyone in a gun free zone have to wait 3 hours for the guys with guns to show up?
Oh, they showed up soon after the shooting started and then WAITED THREE HOURS to go in or muster up the courage to go inside. It still hasn't been released whether security was armed, but what is known is they were the first ones to be shot and are dead!

They just wanted to kill and maim as many people as they could for their cause and try and get away with it. Seriously talk to a psychologist they will tell you why these people do what they do. I don't remember the pressure cooker bombing in Baltimore, I do remember the pressure cooker bombers in Boston.

You missed it. Steinhauer already said in post #545 that he meant Boston but happened to write Baltimore.

You missed it. Steinhauer already said in post #545 that he meant Boston but happened to write Baltimore.
Sorry, I didn't read the other post, just the ones that were alerted to me.

They never showed how he did at hitting the target! Also, how many people do you think are capable of performing this circus act?
Research it, Ive seen the videos and he keeps a tight ass group... He is a pro, not an amateur.
Youtube is your friend here.

Back