A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

I do a lot of competitive shooting with muzzle-loaders and other black-powder Old West guns. Some people think it's why I lost my hearing, but my older sister is deaf and never shot a gun in her life.

I do a lot of competitive shooting with muzzle-loaders and other black-powder Old West guns
Do you have a favorite black powder revolver? I think they are cool, but I am just too lazy to do all that loading work.

The Orlando shooter did not use a machine gun or an automatic rifle or even an AR 15.

It was a Sig Sauer MCX carbine.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/13/narrative-fail-orlando-islamic-terrorist-use-ar-15/

Then, there's this:

View attachment 23213
And how would you classify this weapon? From the link it looks like it's designed to kill as many people as you have rounds to put in it and quickly. I guess we reap what we sow! The gun community want's weapons that can kill a lot of people really fast when the "attack happens" trouble is the attackers are us!

And how would you classify this weapon? From the link it looks like it's designed to kill as many people as you have rounds to put in it and quickly. I guess we reap what we sow! The gun community want's weapons that can kill a lot of people really fast when the "attack happens" trouble is the attackers are us!
A bolt action deer rifle can do the same.....

It's not up to me to "classify" it but I would call it a modular semi-auto rifle. No, it's not "designed to kill as many people as you have rounds to put in it." It's the person handling the gun (any gun) that determines its use.

5f3ce3e7d7401ecfda58874ddabe245b.jpg

It's not up to me to "classify" it but I would call it a modular semi-auto rifle. No, it's not "designed to kill as many people as you have rounds to put in it." It's the person handling the gun (any gun) that determines its use.
And how many rounds can it shoot in a minute? Since the NRA is so fond of the "it's not the gun that kills, it's the person that does the killing" then that is all the more reason for getting these mass murder guns off the street, we have to protect the masses against the few wackaloons who are hell bent on killing the most people they can in the shortest period of time.

A bolt action deer rifle can do the same.....
You can mow down that many people in that short of time? I didn't know a bolt action deer rifle can have a high capacity clip or have a semi or automatic shooting capability. Learn something new everyday.

You can mow down that many people in that short of time? I didn't know a bolt action deer rifle can have a high capacity clip or have a semi or automatic shooting capability. Learn something new everyday.

Learn something new? How about this:

Charles Whitman, Tower sniper killed 14, injuried 32 in a 90-95 minute period with a hunting rifle. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman

Orlando killer had 3hrs (plus).

Yep you can buy clips of any size, just depends what you want to pay for them. You can bolt it and fire just as fast as an AR... Check youtube, youll see and be amazed too.

Learn something new? How about this:

Charles Whitman, Tower sniper killed 14, injuried 32 in a 90-95 minute period with a hunting rifle. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman

Orlando killer had 3hrs (plus).

I know about Charles Whitman. He killed his wife and mother with a knife, then killed his next victim by hitting her with a rifle, then finishing her off with his shotgun, he then shot his next four victims with a sawed off shotgun, killing three and wounding one. Next he then went into the tower and shot the rest of his victims. At about 1:30 he was fatally shot. In the end he killed a total of 16 and wounded 32. At his request and his fathers approval an autopsy was performed and it was found that he had a glioblastoma multiforme tumor (form of brain cancer)in the part of his brain that controls fight or flight actions and could of been the cause of his actions.

Do you have a favorite black powder revolver? I think they are cool, but I am just too lazy to do all that loading work.
I like the Colt 45 Government... awesome Blackpowder pistol. ( might be a 50 cal. I dont remember ) but my dad had one,

And how many rounds can it shoot in a minute? Since the NRA is so fond of the "it's not the gun that kills, it's the person that does the killing" then that is all the more reason for getting these mass murder guns off the street, we have to protect the masses against the few wackaloons who are hell bent on killing the most people they can in the shortest period of time.

You mean like car bombs?

I know about Charles Whitman. He killed his wife and mother with a knife, then killed his next victim by hitting her with a rifle, then finishing her off with his shotgun, he then shot his next four victims with a sawed off shotgun, killing three and wounding one. Next he then went into the tower and shot the rest of his victims. At about 1:30 he was fatally shot. In the end he killed a total of 16 and wounded 32. At his request and his fathers approval an autopsy was performed and it was found that he had a glioblastoma multiforme tumor (form of brain cancer)in the part of his brain that controls fight or flight actions and could of been the cause of his actions.

How was the Orlando shooter stopped?

You mean like car bombs?
These people don't want to blow people up, they want to see their victims have fear in their eyes and watch them die. Omar Mateen asked if the shooting was trending on Facebook before he died. Talk to a psychologist and they will tell you why these nuts do what they do.

Back