A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

A shotgun at an indoor range?
Why not? We shoot handguns, shotguns and rifles, including "assault" at our indoor range.

Why not? We shoot handguns, shotguns and rifles, including "assault" at our indoor range.
Most here only allow shotguns outdoors because of the pattern damaging walls, ceilings and mostly because of the excessive smoke.

that's why our ranges are well-ventilated and birdshot is not allowed
Most here are well ventilated too, most are new buildings with newer technology, but still dont allow shotguns indoors... just from what Ive seen anyways at the few Ive been to.... Are you shooting 00 or slugs? lol

Dear Reba and Sonocativo, please knock it off! I am feeling so tempted to go and buy something new!
Do it... I did and still havent tried it out yet. Just got my laser bore sight in today. Got a new sniper scope, bipod grip and several other things ordered and on its way....lol
shhh ( laser and flashlight with pressure switches ) hehehe

Looks real nice but expensive!

Your range and Jiro's have eating places. It never occurred to me that I would pick a gun range for a place to eat. :lol:

Make sure you thoroughly wash the GSR/lead off your hands before eating. :)

We don't stay at our range all day. We stay just long enough to get our shooting and shopping done then leave. We go about once a week.

We have the basic membership:

Yearly Membership Cost $125.00
  • Can bring 1 Guest
  • FREEGun Rental for Member (Excludes full auto Weapons)
    (Ammo must be purchased from ATP at time of rental)
  • FREEUse of Eye and Ear Protection
  • FREE ATP Shirt
  • FREE ATP Hat
I'm usually the free Guest. :) We can go as often as we want for that membership. We have our own ear and eye protection.

@ Sono what are you waiting for to shoot it? Take it for a ride out in the country. :)

I actually have a bad itch for a lever action in .357 magnum. I have a S/W 15-3 Combat Master piece, .38 special and +P rated, safe queen that I am willing to trade for one.

100_2898aa.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Reba and Sonocativo, please knock it off! I am feeling so tempted to go and buy something new!
TCS has this on backorder:

Magpul PMAG D-60 Drum Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 60-Round Polymer Black

Most here are well ventilated too, most are new buildings with newer technology, but still dont allow shotguns indoors... just from what Ive seen anyways at the few Ive been to.... Are you shooting 00 or slugs? lol

slugs not allowed. I shoot 000 for self-defense.

Looks real nice but expensive!

Your range and Jiro's have eating places. It never occurred to me that I would pick a gun range for a place to eat. :lol:

Make sure you thoroughly wash the GSR/lead off your hands before eating. :)

We don't stay at our range all day. We stay just long enough to get our shooting and shopping done then leave. We go about once a week.

We have the basic membership:

Yearly Membership Cost $125.00
  • Can bring 1 Guest
  • FREEGun Rental for Member (Excludes full auto Weapons)
    (Ammo must be purchased from ATP at time of rental)
  • FREEUse of Eye and Ear Protection
  • FREE ATP Shirt
  • FREE ATP Hat
I'm usually the free Guest. :) We can go as often as we want for that membership. We have our own ear and eye protection.

I just found out that it has an eating place when I was leaving. I was dumbfounded :lol:

Back