A confession to make...

I confess I am in an impish mood today.

I am motivated to find boxes today!

Get free boxes from Walmart. Just simply to ask them in back to give you some free boxes.

I confess that the best boxes to ask for is those used for cereals. If you can, I would go by Walmart (if it is a supercenter) around midnight to 1 am and ask person in cereal aisle to save boxes with no holes. They are very sturdy boxes.

Last edited:
The best boxes to ask for is those used for cereals. If you can, I would go by Walmart (if it is a supercenter) around midnight to 1 am and ask person in cereal aisle to save boxes with no holes. They are very sturdy boxes.

I confess I read this as the best boxes are basically cereal boxes... I couldn't imagine moving or packing much in cereal boxes... told ya my brain is numb!

All these "confessions"!....10 Hail Mary's and God have mercy on ur souls!

My confession is that I'm sort of a "neat freak"...and cannot stand any clutter on the floor!

I confess that the best boxes to ask for is those used for cereals. If you can, I would go by Walmart (if it is a supercenter) around midnight to 1 am and ask person in cereal aisle to save boxes with no holes. They are very sturdy boxes.

:ty: I will try and stay awake until 1! lol

I did go by a couple of hair salons and a couple of stores, but was not very successful!

This move will not be fun as I will not be able to lift anything due to my recent surgery.....grrrr

I joined this forum back in 2003 under a different name (I don't remember the name anymore) and I developed a crush on Vamprox. And then I realized how much older he was than me! :)

:ty: I will try and stay awake until 1! lol

I did go by a couple of hair salons and a couple of stores, but was not very successful!

This move will not be fun as I will not be able to lift anything due to my recent surgery.....grrrr

I hope that someone will help you with your things. Perhaps, you could borrow a "garden" cart from someone for your things. Good luck!

Went shopping yesterday and spent 150 dollars on an awesome purse. Words cannot describe how gawgeous this purse is.

Totally worth it. :thumb:

I confess I wish I never signed up for my HTML/XHTML/CSS class! Its a little bit frustrating and it looks easy. Looks are deceiving :lol:

I confess I wish I never signed up for my HTML/XHTML/CSS class! Its a little bit frustrating and it looks easy. Looks are deceiving :lol:

it's not ssssoooo bad. I signed up for it 2 years ago and after 2 months of classes.... it's what landed me several jobs that pay good :cool2:

but I confess that I don't want to be a web programmer for rest of my life

I confess I would like Cabaca to take me to dinner at Red Lobster!!:wave::P:P

Looks like a great idea, let's go have a ladies' night out afterward, heehee! :giggle:

I confess this is making me very hungry!

Last edited:
I confess I want to go to Red Lobster too !!!! The shrimp scampi is to die for. :)

Back