A confession to make...

I confess I'm excited about using the MVP once the installer comes and set it up. :)

I confess that I am glad to finally sign up for those Jumpstyle classes in April :D

JL

I confess that I've started taking special green tea pills in the effort to lose some more weight. I won't tell my family because they'll start thinking i'm developing some kind of eating disorder :roll: (which i'm not).

These pills probably won't even work. But I won't know unless I try, will I?

I do understand that you guys hate to work for a company.

My neighbor just lost her job because she has many health problems, and her boss can't deal with her. She is about 58 years old. Now, I am kind of pissed off that she needs help from me for bring some food for her. She can't cook very well due her health and some driving. CVS and some food stores have the delivery services, but her money will run out in a few months because of her house mortgage. Her 29-years-old son is big asshole that he is supposed to take care of his mother everyday. His girlfriend broke up him up, and now they have about three years old, and they live in an apartment. In fact, he dislikes any deaf people. Sigh!

I confess that I like to hear deaf people speak (I neither encourage it nor discourage it). Am I right in calling it a deaf accent?? :confused:

I confess I have been owned twice. The most recent is the coffee that owned me. :doh:

I confess that I like to hear deaf people speak (I neither encourage it nor discourage it). Am I right in calling it a deaf accent?? :confused:

:laugh2: Maybe. With me people usually call it a garbled mess. ( But I will talk to you when you take your Iowa vacation and come to dinner. )

I also confess my family likes to hear me talk.

I confess that I let an idiotic troller get under my skin. I also confess I was warned for flaming the troller. Furthermore, I confess the warning surprised and angered me. And I confess that I can hardly wait for the day when I no longer need to spend so much time indoors, freeing me to avoid trollers and idiots, as I dig in the dirt and grow stuff.

I confess that AD sure change a lot after I returned from being absent from AD for several months, seeing so many that have gotten banned, departed and missing in action. :shock: I guess I better behave for now on...if I can try... :fingersx:

I have a confession to make.... I am in a very good mood.... :D

Good for you!

I have to confess that I am the complete opposite right now. I'm dead beat and bf is again working late :roll: so I'm a little Jiro-like :mad2: right now

Jamie

I confess I haven't been around as much as I would like too.

I confess I wish my three girls would go to bed so I can have some peace and quiet. :)

Confession - I don't like my job at Wal-Mart. Another confession - I just realized I can sing "I Knew I Loved You" A Capella like no one can. Last confession - I have DVD Album due in three weeks and I still have MASSIVE amounts left to do on it. AACK!!

I confess that I had to ride in thunderstorm on way home on my new bike! I have to say that was fun! :D

Back