A body remains might belong to Caylee Anthony's

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was watching CNN and found out that someone called in and said a child's skull was discovered near Caylee Anthony's home, but they're not sure if it's Caylee we have to wait on the DNA to be absolutely sure. Have you watched it?

Wait and see what the autopsy says.

Yup. Sadly I feel it may be her. I saw on my local news. That the hair color and the size of the remains fits Caylee's description.
It will take days and possibly weeks to do the DNA testing and to discover the actual cause of death.

Casey did something or knows what happened to that poor child. I can not wait to see justice to prevail.

Yup. Sadly I feel it may be her. I saw on my local news. That the hair color and the size of the remains fits Caylee's description.
It will take days and possibly weeks to do the DNA testing and to discover the actual cause of death.

Casey did something or knows what happened to that poor child. I can not wait to see justice to prevail.

Yeah, and I thought they searched that area during the summer time? Did they or didn't they?

dang ok i read the link did they actually prove that the mother acutally killed her kid via dna?

Yeah, and I thought they searched that area during the summer time? Did they or didn't they?

They did, but the area where the bag was found was underwater at the time of the search.

They did a wide broad search with many volunteers. So I was flabber gasted as well when the utility worker found her remains. Dunno Cher. Seem weird to me also.

dang ok i read the link did they actually prove that the mother acutally killed her kid via dna?

Did you read my first post? I said we have to wait on the DNA to be absolutely sure it's Caylee. So be patient dude. :giggle:

They did, but the area where the bag was found was underwater at the time of the search.

Oh I see. :| Well, it had been several months already you know, and it's December and finally someone found a skull of a human and if it is Caylee's-- poor girl been lying there for months without proper burial. :(

Yeah, i have been following that story on that poor
unfortunate child since last summer when she
first went missing by her grandmother because her
mother did not report her missing for serveral days,
so it was pretty obvious that she might have done
it. The mother blamed the phantom babysitter, geez.
The police is confident that the remains of the child
is Caylee.
We will find out in a day or so...
The trial is supposed to start next month, i think.

I watch Nancy Grace all the time and I can tell that it is that little girl :(

I watch Nancy Grace all the time and I can tell that it is that little girl :(

I watched CNN with Nancy Grace too, She can be real rude and blunt, if anyone disagrees with her, hell breaks loose. :giggle:

jeez lighten up i actually dont know who caylee is

anyway yah checking that link out....thanks much

she is the little girl who disappeared last summer and her mother did not report her missing until one month later just let you inform

it takes time for DNA testings to show if it was Caylee

i don't know what to say if it was Caylee or not.

Back