A Big One for me!

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
Can you guess what is it? Let me fresh you this..

My birthday... oh whoo yes im turning 26.. oh geez im getting old..

Another one is.. don't you get it? It's my 1000th posts this time..

for me to say here..
I dedication for my 1000th post to my wonderful woman who adrore me, FlyFree *i love you* To my best friend, ShyButch, she had too much done for me and supportive what i need from her. To my another Great friend, Bladeoride, She had very supportive on my side what i had thru, im so grateful that i had her as my good freind. another one to my little handsome son, Sean He's much more with my whole life and i adore him so much * I love you little toad*

Other people I would deif dedication to
Mngirlz
Oceanbreeze
and the family of rainbow peeps on the ad.

well i guess that's all i had say.. Happy birthday to me!!! Happy posting and post often to get another goal to 5,000th!

love you all

Woo Hoo Gettin' Old Fart *Giggles*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Wish I could come out and celebrate your birthday this year, But Bummer I couldn't.. At least I did last year! and Im always here whenever you need me on your side. You can do anything to me, Kick me, Beat me up, shoot me, or party with me, or whatever!! lol

Huggies!!!

:birthday: to youuuuuu
:birthday: to youuuuuu, my Froggiebabe!!!!!

How u feel getting a year older qq :lol: u are going to have a FULL day on ur birthday -- gonna be a great one for u! ;)

:nana: for me to know and for YOU to find out!!!! :ily: honey!!!!!

ur dedication is so beautiful!!! I LOVE YOU too Froggie!

:birthday: and happy 1,000th post! Enjoy your perfect timing! :D

thats like a PERFECT OMEN for you coolie. with u being with fly free, the best things in ur little toad, and most of all the greatest gift u already got is love from ADers and ofc ur Fly Free!

Have a GREAT B day and that was a nice decidcation u made!

Fly Free said:
:birthday: to youuuuuu, my Froggiebabe!!!!!

How u feel getting a year older qq :lol: u are going to have a FULL day on ur birthday -- gonna be a great one for u! ;)

:nana: for me to know and for YOU to find out!!!! :ily: honey!!!!!

ur dedication is so beautiful!!! I LOVE YOU too Froggie!

Coolie--Happy birthday, friend! :) Psst, Womyn! You ain't old! Wait to you get my age! That's not old either, but YOU FEEL old!

side note to Fly: YOU can stop teasing her about "her day" any TIME now! :whip:

:rofl:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: dear CoolieFroggie!!!! I hope your day is blessed with lots of love, happiness and celebration!!!! May you have so many more wonderful birthdays to come!!! Enjoy your wonderful day with your love FlyFree and your son Sean!!!! God Bless!!!!

:applause: Congratulations on your 1,000th posting!!!!! Looking forward to so many more postings to come!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

8.gif
congrats on joining the post whore club

Oceanbreeze said:
Coolie--Happy birthday, friend! :) Psst, Womyn! You ain't old! Wait to you get my age! That's not old either, but YOU FEEL old!
:rofl:

Same here, Coolie! Happy Birthday!!! :)
birthday.gif

I am about OceanBreeze's age........we are not old yet, but we are getting up there!! :) Just wait until you hit in your mid-30s and then tell us how it feels. :giggle:

bday_large.gif
CoolieFroggie!

Hope you had a great birthday and many happiness in your life ahead.
party5.gif

Happy birthday to you and many more.

Enjoy being 26. You have 3/4 more to come.

1,000th post on your special day is prefect day for you :thumb:

Again, :dj: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :dj: and welcome you to Postwhoring club. :thumb:

HAPPY BDAY COOLIEFROGGIE

sound like need 1,026 candles on bday cake since 1,000 postbammin and 26 yrs old ? :lol:

CONGRATS FOR POSTBAMMIN TOO

Back