7 year old girl abducted from my sisters apartment complex!( Updated 12.5.11)

This is only a guess, but prison populations would be more likely to find out if he is guilty or not.

But just to clarify, if Brunn is guilty, I wish for once, that Jorelys family does not have to suffer months, or even years, to await a slow tortuous journey for justice to be carried out. Much like the families of John Wayne Gacy victims had to.

He isn't in prison. He is in the country jail. And it is not the residents of the jail's job to determine guilt or innocence.

The families of the victims of John Wayne Gacy, I am sure, are capable of speaking out for themselves. I doubt they have enlisted you to do it for them. Everyone want to claim empathy for the victims' families; people you wouldn't know if you saw them on the street. Trying to affiliate yourself with the victim is just a feeble attempt at trying to align yourself from position where your calls for vigilante justice and death seems to be justifiable.

When I read about the arrest of this guy, I did think he seemed too young to be a serial killer but maybe he had the makings of becoming one and got caught early on?

then, again, it is all speculation as we are getting our information from the media and we know that what we get can be biased information.

When I read about the arrest of this guy, I did think he seemed too young to be a serial killer but maybe he had the makings of becoming one and got caught early on?

then, again, it is all speculation as we are getting our information from the media and we know that what we get can be biased information.

One of the things that make a serial killer what he/she is, is the fact that they got away with it the first time. That provides a part of the thrill...the fact that they have outsmarted everyone. That encourages them to continue every time they get away with it. They have to keep finding that thrill not just in the killing, but in the "outsmarting" of everyone they know.

He isn't in prison. He is in the country jail. And it is not the residents of the jail's job to determine guilt or innocence.

The families of the victims of John Wayne Gacy, I am sure, are capable of speaking out for themselves. I doubt they have enlisted you to do it for them. Everyone want to claim empathy for the victims' families; people you wouldn't know if you saw them on the street. Trying to affiliate yourself with the victim is just a feeble attempt at trying to align yourself from position where your calls for vigilante justice and death seems to be justifiable.

Jillio, quite the mind reader you try to make yourself out to be. First of all, I am a family member of a young girl that was sexually assaulted. I was also a very young victim of physical assault. To try to claim that I do not have an inkling as to the emotions that these family members.are going through is just hateful BS on your part. Is there a level lower than scum you refuse to go? Were you actually a human being before you turned into the person you are now?

I am sad to read this about a little girl and made me want to see the man who is sooo sick in mind to be hanged for sex and murder. I have no mercy for this man at all. RIP little girl.

I for one would appreciate it if some of you on here would stop your trivial bickering that is cluttering up a thread that was not created for this purpose.

If you want to argue for the mere fact I even said this well, you're shit out of luck.

If the bickering continues I will ask the mod to close the thread as this is a disgrace to what this thread is about and I will not tolerate childish bickering concerning this topic that is close to my heart and those I know personally.

Thank you.

I for one would appreciate it if some of you on here would stop your trivial bickering that is cluttering up a thread that was not created for this purpose.

If you want to argue for the mere fact I even said this well, you're shit out of luck.

If the bickering continues I will ask the mod to close the thread as this is a disgrace to what this thread is about and I will not tolerate childish bickering concerning this topic that is close to my heart and those I know personally.

Thank you.

No argument from me. Some will turn any thread into their personal vehicle for playing out grudges. Sad, really.

So, any word on the suspect in custody?

So, are there any proof to tell us that he actually did it?

So, are there any proof to tell us that he actually did it?

No, heck no! around these parts we try people in the courts of public opinion. If you think, he's guilty then that's good enough for us! :ty:

No way am I saying you are wrong, but be careful about jumping to the serial killer conclusion. The things you mentioned could also be true of an innocent person. And many of the characteristics you have listed regarding serial killers are also true of people guilty of single murders. Fact is, serial killers are an extremely rare phenomenon, and even so, they can't all be painted with the same brush. This guy's age would be against his being a serial killer. Serial killers get away with their crimes for years before being caught. This guy is only 20 years old.

You got me curious. I googled and found that Craig Price is the youngest serial murderer. The Craig Price story-- notorious young black serial killer — The Heaton Murders — Crime Library on truTV.com They are lucky to have caught him that early before he can continue more killings.

Also I googled for the average age of serial killers. In this link: http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc 405/Serial Killers.pdf on page 3, 27.5 is the average age at the first kill. The youngest one at the first kill is Robert Dale Segee at 9. Ray Copeland is the oldest at his first kill at the age of 72.

I agree with your statement but I never accused him of being a serial killer only that psychologically he resembled one. His age does count against him being a serial killer as most get their start around his age. Sociopaty does run rampant among innocent people that have never committed a crime in their lives but destroy those around them bringing them to financial ruin and leaving a trail of many broken hearts among other things.
The GBI is investigating other cold cases where he resided before he moved to georgia to link him with other murders ( what is being implied), similar cases as they do not think this is the first offense and I'd have to agree based on how brazen and bold and how comfortable he was commiting this crime. I am willing to hold my tounge until I hear more but the more I read the more I suspect that this kid if he's a newbie he very well would not have stopped if he had not been arrested. That was the implication. I hope I clarified that up!

I agreed. I think it is very prudent of GBI to check any cold cases from where he used to live, just to make sure.

Is this another attempt from you to put words in my mouth? Why do you think I am surprised?

Of course they are going to isolate him in prison for his own protection. I just wish for once, someone like the killer is put in population so the victims of this monster do not have to go months and months to wait for justice.

What if he is really innocent and he got killed in prison???? You know one is to be considered innocent until proved guilty.

You got me curious. I googled and found that Craig Price is the youngest serial murderer. The Craig Price story-- notorious young black serial killer — The Heaton Murders — Crime Library on truTV.com They are lucky to have caught him that early before he can continue more killings.

Also I googled for the average age of serial killers. In this link: http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc 405/Serial Killers.pdf on page 3, 27.5 is the average age at the first kill. The youngest one at the first kill is Robert Dale Segee at 9. Ray Copeland is the oldest at his first kill at the age of 72.

Yeah, the Craig Price case is an unusual one, as is the Robert Dale Segee case. Given the rareity of serial murders overall, these two cases represent a statisitical improbability.

The 27.5 average age sounds about right. You have to add several years to that given that most serial murderers commit crimes for several years prior to even being suspected. The Green River Killer committed serial murder over a 20 year span before they were able to stop him. Most will have committed murder over a period of years, hence the ability to have committed enough murders to be called a serial murderer.

Her funeral is this Sunday at First Baptist Church of Canton. It is being funded by private donations from the community. Her family welcomed guests earlier this evening at the Darby Funeral Home.

She will then be flown to Puerto Rico for burial (which, IMHO, the killer should be extradited there for trial).

Yeah, the Craig Price case is an unusual one, as is the Robert Dale Segee case. Given the rareity of serial murders overall, these two cases represent a statisitical improbability.

The 27.5 average age sounds about right. You have to add several years to that given that most serial murderers commit crimes for several years prior to even being suspected. The Green River Killer committed serial murder over a 20 year span before they were able to stop him. Most will have committed murder over a period of years, hence the ability to have committed enough murders to be called a serial murderer.

27.5 is the average age for the first kill. Yeah, it takes years for anybody to catch them. BTK is one where he stopped killing for a long time before resuming killing when he was busy raising his family.

Her funeral is this Sunday at First Baptist Church of Canton. It is being funded by private donations from the community. Her family welcomed guests earlier this evening at the Darby Funeral Home.

She will then be flown to Puerto Rico for burial (which, IMHO, the killer should be extradited there for trial) .

It would be cool if they could do that. Is there a bank account set up for funeral donations?

It would be nice if there is a scholarship fund in her name. That way she lives forever.

That was good of Pilgrim's Pride, the chiropractor, and the many folks to make their donations.

Back