5 Things you can't live without?

Internet, phone, family, friends and health

Hey, we have rules around here! :nono:

Let me help

1) Family (both human and pet)
2) My health (screw everyone else I guess:hmm:):lol:
3) love
4) sweet munches w/coffee and sweet Texans (thought I would add that)
5) Sex while wearing earrings

There, now you are legal. :lol:

:thumb: That's so purrfect! Thanks TxGolfer. but i dont know what about sweet texans. did i eat sweet texans in goodies or human? :hmm:

Ok, I'll change my 5 things :P

1. Mom, Sisters and Nephew = Family
2. All Deaf, Facebook, GMail, Wikipedia, PuntoGeek, Peru21 = Internet
3. Literature, Arts, Books
4. Friends, all of them! :P
5. Health! I need to be alive so I can enjoy the other 4 :P

chocolate, juggling balls, harmonica, sock puppet, and I cant survive without my glow in the dark bent paper clip.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

The five things I can't live without 1) My bible 2) boxing gloves 3) family&friends 4) my G1 5) my computer

Oceanblue, what about football you love and I thought you could not live without watching your favorite team on T.V. or at the real game site. That could make it number 6. Eh? :hmm: :naughty:

My daughter, my job (gotta have money to pay for those other things!), my truck, Internet, my cell phone. In that order.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Bebonang said:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

The five things I can't live without 1) My bible 2) boxing gloves 3) family&friends 4) my G1 5) my computer

Oceanblue, what about football you love and I thought you could not live without watching your favorite team on T.V. or at the real game site. That could make it number 6. Eh? :hmm: :naughty:

Haha yes, that's true about football can't live without it can go beside my boxing gloves or extend to number 6.

God's grace covers it all for me. Without it, nothing else on a list is important. With it, my list is complete. If I'm lacking anything, His grace will provide for me. :)

That about covers it. :)
I would add that having the courage to listen to the inner voice is the most important one.

1- Mt Dew
2- Pizza
3- Athletic hobbies
4- Family & Friends
5- God's grace and Love

Let's take a stab at my "nneds" here:

Friends and family
Being on top of my health
My car
Tampa FL Nightlife
...and my personal favorite: NUTZ! (Why? Note my siggy! :P )

Wow alot of u can live without jobs!

Me, I can't image without my current job! My company been treating me well and fair than ANY other companies that I worked in the past.

wife
Kids,
motorized vehicles
House

The rest will follow so I ain't worry!

Wow alot of u can live without jobs!

Me, I can't image without my current job! My company been treating me well and fair than ANY other companies that I worked in the past.

wife
Kids,
motorized vehicles
House

The rest will follow so I ain't worry!

I could live without a job if I had my friends :)

uhm... :wave: and who would pay your bills then?

Well, I wouldn't have a cell phone or a car or a house because those things weren't on my list :lol: I'm sure my friends love me enough to make sure I have dove, wine and clean sheets and they always offer me coffee! :D

Well, I wouldn't have a cell phone or a car or a house because those things weren't on my list :lol: I'm sure my friends love me enough to make sure I have dove, wine and clean sheets and they always offer me coffee! :D

Excellent point

Back