5 birthdays!!!

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
Happy birthday x 5 !!!!!!

kuifje75 (28), bratgirl98 (23), Silversnow (22), HanzenRider (24), WildKaTReSS (20)

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Happy birthday x 5 !!!!!!

kuifje75 (28), bratgirl98 (23), Silversnow (22), HanzenRider (24), WildKaTReSS (20)

Happy birthday to y'all! Ehh...I hafta wait another 6 months before mine comes up. :P I ain't looking forward to becoming a year older.......33, ugh! Almost half way to being 40! :eek2:
:cry: Soon to say bye bye to my 30's. :lol: I know it's too early to say that! ;)

:birthday: to you 5! :applause:

:birthday: Kootchie from Charlie's Chickies!!! Enjoy your birthday sweetie!!! Make sure you do eat the chocolates and drink all your favourite drinks! Yes, Kootchie.. Freaky will drag you to the dance floor one day!! :dance: Enjoy your birthday!! :ily:

HAPPY B DAY TO ALL OF U ! and MANY MANY MANY MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

Dang 5 birthdays. Hell I just got back from a birthday party (wild i say)

Happy birthday to you all. :birthday:

Thanks to y'all for your birthday wishes! Deaf258 and I went to Six Flags New Jersey yesterday and has a great blast until the last ride, when we waited in the line just before closing. We waited like 2 hours in the line and the ride broke down. So they gave us free tickets that we can't use :( (cos we are going to be in the West next week...) But overall it was a blast!

Back