48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Willy
That was just FUCKIN an example!
China is big different with Iraq. no example!

Originally posted by deafgal01
Again, u never know exactly how much and what kind because Saddam would not ever let UN inspectors see the accurate amount. Only a few to satisfy them.

Union Nation already give their time to inspect their banned weapon. Saddam?! i think you aint follow the news. Saddam willing let UN inspectors Last Jan/Feb something. Saddam would not let Iraq scienctist to intview with UN inspector. that is different.

I heard that the French President is coming to NY perhas torromow night, and have a discussion on the war thing, or something like that...but I thought the French isn't our alley anymore...and not many countries are on our side...so if alot of them say no, because it's not their business. It's US Saddam hates the most...and with no UN support, I don't think there could be any possiblity to win a war like that...we NEED allies to go to war...not just Britain, Canada, nor Austrailan...that's just not enough. We need to set up SERIOUS plans about this before saying "okay let's go to war"...it's like Bush did that without thinking...they say that Bush's face on TV, last night, is red, hatered, and evil...that he wanted "revenge" on Saddam because he was left with power during the Gulf war in 1991, the time his father was President. I dunno... It's all getting confusing, now :dunno: also, I heard that Saddam's sons raped alot of women, and that there was some kind of "secret room" which we considered the "rape room"...beat up and rape innocent irasel women...and they didn't even commit a crime for that! They got to be so FUCKING SICK!

You know...Bush said to the Iraesl citizens, "your days of liberation is near"...HOW is that even possibe, if they are all so brainwashed under Saddam's control, and wanted to KILL us for nothing once we are just TRYING TO HELP THEM??

Geez, what a bunch of fuckin' dirt scum retards!

President Bush SHOULD be warned that if he EVER made a mistake, then he's in BIG troulbe too...

Originally posted by LUNZ
China is big different with Iraq. no example!
Yep...China is MUCH more powerful than Iraq

Originally posted by Steel
I heard that the French President is coming to NY perhas torromow night, and have a discussion on the war thing, or something like that...but I thought the French isn't our alley anymore...and not many countries are on our side...so if alot of them say no, because it's not their business.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/18/sprj.irq.france.chemicals/index.html

France is considered to help them. that is good news.

It's US Saddam hates the most...and with no UN support, I don't think there could be any possiblity to win a war like that...we NEED allies to go to war...not just Britain, Canada, nor Austrailan...that's just not enough. We need to set up SERIOUS plans about this before saying "okay let's go to war"...it's like Bush did that without thinking..

you think negative. you seem lost your faith in your own freedom country. We can win the war. We Best!

.they say that Bush's face on TV, last night, is red, hatered, and evil...that he wanted "revenge" on Saddam because he was left with power during the Gulf war in 1991, the time his father was President. I dunno... It's all getting confusing, now :dunno: also, I heard that Saddam's sons raped alot of women, and that there was some kind of "secret room" which we considered the "rape room"...beat up and rape innocent irasel women...and they didn't even commit a crime for that! They got to be so FUCKING SICK!

that's why Bush has to do something as possible by right now. i hope Saddam left his country with his fuckard sons.

You know...Bush said to the Iraesl citizens, "your days of liberation is near"...HOW is that even possibe, if they are all so brainwashed under Saddam's control, and wanted to KILL us for nothing once we are just TRYING TO HELP THEM??
Geez, what a bunch of fuckin' dirt scum retards!
President Bush SHOULD be warned that if he EVER made a mistake, then he's in BIG troulbe too...

Iraesl is impossible to be liberation. Bush is lair! He has to the lip services as smooth bulllshit shories.

i hope he is not in big trouble if he got mistakes. just use your own faith.:o

I could use my own faith...

IF NOTHING DEAD SERIOUS HAPPENS.

Originally posted by deafgal01
I am betting that going to war is exactly what Saddam wants Bush to do. It's against the wishes of the American people to do so though, and Bush's ignoring people's protests anyways. HOW RUDE! I mean we don't even have the United Nations support which can't be a good thing. Interesting thing, last nite history class was discussing how people don't want to go to war until near the end of it because every nation wants a piece of the pie (of the winning side, that is). Take a look at WWII for one... HAVEN'T BUSH LEARNED ANYTHING FROM THAT? We are not to push people to do what we want them to do, and because we didn't enforce the rules that Saddam was supposed to follow, we would not be in this stupid position right now. It is only because of unbalanced power that we did not remove Saddam from his office back then.

welcome to the world of republican.

Excuse me? NOBODY tells us what to do with our leader! If we voted him, then he's voted for 4 years...TOUGH.

I don't think it's right to tell other leaders of different countries to leave office too...of course, that would mean trouble when they do so...

That's how exactly Saddam felt like that way when Bush asked him to leave Iraq.

We could lose some jobs and have trouble with the ecomomy (money)

I doubt it. The gov'ment would provide more jobs during the war time. During WW2, many women and blacks were hired to do the jobs like building weapons, or playing pro baseball. I doubt that we will going to have trouble with the ecomomy. We are going to invade a country with largest oil resource in the world. How the fuck we are going to be broke?

Originally posted by Willy
EXACTLY!! How would bush feel if uhhh CHINA Prime Minister told Bush to leave US then they wont start war.. BUsh would NOT leave US.. thats same thing with saddam. Bush have no common sense and uhh he's just fuckin retarded!

I don't think it was stupid. He warned and asked Saddam to leave Iraq nicely. Bush asked for it and Saddam refused to leave. That's Saddam Hussein's choice.

Yep...with his choice like that, we are going to WAR for sure! That shows how ignorant and stuborn he is... (saddam)

Last edited:
Yep...with his choice like that, we are going to WAR for sure! That shows how ignorant and stuborn he is...

Well... that is Texas's attudie.. " dont mess with Texan"

Oh yeah I almost forgot he's Texcan :roll:

and I think you meant "Don't mess with Texas"

Saddam seems to be luring Bush. I mean, Bush wouldn't know what saddam has ready for him- his traps. He even already has everything triggered to the oil, all ready to be blown up if usa invades. N im sure saddams all ready to disappear when all the chaos happens. So it kinda seems useless n ridiclious.

Yeah it's possible...

Well only one more day until we find out whether we enter war or not... *sighs*

One can not ever know the exact amount. If Bush knows all, then why won't he share the info? It seems to me that everyone has something to hide (Bush and Saddam and every other leader in the world do hide stuff from the public). By the way, there's no such thing as a person who knows it all (about everything that goes on in a particular situation). I don't claim to be an expert or following every lil detail being reported on this issue, as you can see from some of my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back