48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bush is fucking retarded. That is like I tell you to get the fuck out of your house now because you are worthless shit therefore leave your house. Does that make any sense to you? :roll:

Originally posted by kevbo
Bush is fucking retarded. That is like I tell you to get the fuck out of your house now because you are worthless shit therefore leave your house. Does that make any sense to you? :roll:

yeah probably, I agree with you. the world are crazy by this time. TSK TSK to Bush, Saddam, and Laden!!

Apparently I believe Bush and Blair goes too far as blair speech today told the world that if we do not disarmed saddam we would be dead, so he and bush seem to go ahead anyway coz saddam just make an speech early morning sayin i am not steppin down as i will fight for my right! so invading starting now i think!

i would say that i agreed with you on that, kevbo -- oh well, i guess bush doesnt have any choices, didnt he?

[m]
487280-Bush%20Toke.jpg
Die Bush Die :rl: [/m]

BUSH is SATAN. He fell down from kevbo's heaven. kevbo is god!

Originally posted by d
yeah. this really sucks ass becuz my family lives near Iraq so my mom is freaking out. oh well.

lol my country is closer.........but we dont like Iraq we were in war with them in the 90's but we are worried that Bush will want to expand the war to its neighbors.....

Lovely post, nozobo... I so agree. Too bad it'd be assassination if we did that cuz he's the president of our country. Guess we have to wait until he steps down from office and has ruined our country's relationships with UN and other nations in the world.

I disagree with Bush for the reasons to go to war with Saddam and threatening him the way he did. He's a show off, and he knows Saddum will not ever leave Iraq regardless of whether he doesn't care about his people or he does. BUSH should have heeded the UN's advice. Let's PUSH BUSH out of office, let's run him down!!!!!!!!

Edit: Is it spelled Saddam or Saddum or Saddem? I keep forgetting!!!

Keep American more power and keep american more safely till he left his fuckin country if not, AMerican will never never safely, period.

AMerica should control the rest of world.

Britain, Spain and more?(inthe future)

Next year, i heard that europe will become United States of Europe. yeah!!:naughty:

Excuse me? You're all for America taking over the world? I so don't want to see the whole WWII starting over again cuz of Germany trying to take over the world... It brought nasty consequences. Oh yeah, you weren't alive yet then, weren't you?

Germany have no support that time. that why they lost the war game!

AMerican have support teams by now.

Oh yeah? What support teams? As far as I know, France and Britain are not for war. North Korea is cheering us for focusing on war against Iraq cuz then they get to play with us by telling us they've got stuff being built that isn't supposed to be built. One little country is supporting us in this war, and I doubt that looks good in the eyes of the world.

Edit: I have just been informed that Germany and England are with us in this war. As for the other nations, it's not known to me yet. I still say that is not good enough of support for going to war with Saddam.

Last edited:
Originally posted by kevbo

EXACTLY!! How would bush feel if uhhh CHINA Prime Minister told Bush to leave US then they wont start war.. BUsh would NOT leave US.. thats same thing with saddam. Bush have no common sense and uhh he's just fuckin retarded!

Originally posted by deafgal01
Oh yeah? What support teams? As far as I know, France and Britain are not for war. North Korea is cheering us for focusing on war against Iraq cuz then they get to play with us by telling us they've got stuff being built that isn't supposed to be built. One little country is supporting us in this war, and I doubt that looks good in the eyes of the world.

France will involved the war if iraq used the banned chemical weapons. France is very queen team and never learn lessons in the past. forget them.

Britain send about 40,000 troops including austrialian.

Usa troops 200,000 there now.

North korea is next! iraq is nothing compared to NK.

Still we have no idea how much weapons Iraq has collected? Like someone said in a previous post, it could be enough to defeat us in such a war.

Originally posted by Willy
EXACTLY!! How would bush feel if uhhh CHINA Prime Minister told Bush to leave US then they wont start war.. BUsh would NOT leave US.. thats same thing with saddam. Bush have no common sense and uhh he's just fuckin retarded!

China is nothing with that fuckin situation. China is good friend of usa.

Originally posted by deafgal01
Still we have no idea how much weapons Iraq has collected? Like someone said in a previous post, it could be enough to defeat us in such a war.

USa already gathered the information from UN instectors at Iraq so bush knew everthing what's going on but only one problem is fuckard saddum! and his stupid sons.

Originally posted by LUNZ
China is nothing with that fuckin situation. China is good friend of usa.

That was just FUCKIN an example!

Again, u never know exactly how much and what kind because Saddam would not ever let UN inspectors see the accurate amount. Only a few to satisfy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back